DingDoong: Delivery and Pickup

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
June 30, 2022

This app works well. At times it has minor bugs but customer service is great and issues are always fixed in a timely manner. I recommend it to any e-commerce store that needs to add a delivery date as an option on the checkout page

Flower Co.
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Omega replied July 1, 2022

We're so happy to see that you had a 5-Star experience! ✨ We're always striving to help you and your business succeed! 🍻
Cheers,
_The Omega support team_

Edited June 30, 2022

Good app and great customer service. Anna and the team are always friendly and pleasant to work with. Issues are attended to and fixed. Can't really ask for anything more.

Flower Co.
Time spent using app: About 2 years
Omega replied July 1, 2022

You are amazing! ✨ Thank you so much for your compliments and kind words. We're so thankful for customers like you, and we greatly appreciate you using our app 🥰 If you need further assistance along the way, please don't hesitate to let us know. Here at Omega, keeping our customers happy is our number one priority. 🍻
__Cheers from Anna__

June 30, 2022

Been using this app for more than a year and they keep improving the functions in the way that my company is looking for. Simply get my customer to choose the delivery date before processing to the check out page and the date tag will show on the shopify back end. The support team are supportive and always tries their best to fix the problem and answer my questions.

Seoul Recipe HK
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: About 2 years
Omega replied July 1, 2022

Thank you very much for your wonderful words! Our goal is to make your life easier. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further needs. We will be delighted to assist!!

June 27, 2022

This app is an absolute game changer for my Shopify business. Truly appreciate the value this app brings as well as the amazing support team who are able to respond to queries and requests for help. Thanks so much :)

Floral Posies
Time spent using app: 20 days
Omega replied June 28, 2022

We are amazed by your kind words.😍 We appreciate the time you took to write such an amazing review! ✨🔥🚀 If you need anything at all, just let us know 🍻🍻🍻

June 16, 2022

For a free app, this is an unbelievable app. This app has saved us $300 a year and has more functionality than other apps. Their support (Anna) is amazing at solving any issues you have and I would recommend this app to anybody.

Fineflora
Time spent using app: About 17 hours
Omega replied June 17, 2022

We are amazed by your kind words.😍 We appreciate the time you took to write such a wonderful review! ✨🔥🚀 If you need anything at all, just let us know 🍻🍻🍻

Edited June 22, 2022

Haven't launched the store yet. Still working out some details, but for a local business that delivers, I think this app is going to be really helpful. Also get quick responses from the support team via the chat function. Anna has been great helping me get the functionality to work the way I want on the product pages. Great support. It is working great now!

Printz Florist
Time spent using app: 9 days
Omega replied June 16, 2022

We highly appreciate you taking the time to post a review here. 🥰 🥰🥰 It's a pleasure to have you as a user, and hope you keep enjoying the app. We are always happy to help in any way we can, and we are available anytime. Thanks so much for the review! 🌟
Cheers,

June 14, 2022

This is the 1st time I have been working with this app and I hope it will be very useful for my store.

Betterhalf Gifts
India
Time spent using app: 6 months
Omega replied June 15, 2022

We appreciate you sharing the experience you've had with our DingDoong: Delivery + Pickup app. 🌟🌟🌟 We love how your store looks with the lovely calendar too.🍻 If you need anything at all, just let us know 🥰🥰🥰

June 13, 2022

This is a brilliant app that comes with an exceptional support team who will work with you to make sure everything's workings perfectly!

mattresses365
Time spent using app: 29 days
Omega replied June 13, 2022

What a wonderful review! ✨ This made our day, and we are so grateful for Merchants like you! We are always here and happy to help in any way we can. Thanks so much for the positive feedback. 😊
Much appreciated,
The Omega Support team

June 6, 2022

The app works great. We have had a few teething problems but Anna and the team have been really quick to resolve the issues.

Fuel Station
Time spent using app: 3 months
Omega replied June 7, 2022

We are amazed by your kind words.😍 We appreciate the time you took to write such a nice review! ✨🔥🚀 If you need anything at all, just let us know 🍻🍻🍻

June 2, 2022

amazing app! finally able to have my customers choose the date and time for their orders. helped me so much to organize my business

Sarahlu Confections
Time spent using app: 5 months
Omega replied June 3, 2022

Thank you so much and we appreciate you sharing the experience you've had with our app. 🌟🌟 If you need anything at all, just let us know 🥰🥰🥰
The Omega support team