DingDoong: Delivery & Pickup

Local Delivery, Delivery Date, Local Pickup, Click and Collect

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Aimee Ford

Location Isle of Man

Have had the app for months with no issues now it suddenly refuses to work - right at a time when I need to block off dates on the online store!! Really unhappy that the app is clearly glitching and is now causing me problems right at a time when I really do not need any problems.

June 28, 2021

Hello Aimee,

We tried to contact you multi times from 19th June 2021 but haven't heard back from you yet. We are sorry for making you angry and we totally understand your frustration because of the app issue.
There was a hardware issue in the infrastructure from our server service provider so it affected our apps.
We have worked to ensure that the same issue will not happen again.
Thanks for staying with us and please contact us if you need any further assistance.

Best regards,
Omega Team

Alaska Beauty Peony Coop

We used this app for the year and have consistently experienced issues with it. Their customer service is responsive with communication, but their tech team has been delayed with fixing our issues. One grave issue came up in that the app was allowing customers to choose dates in the past. It took the team 2 weeks to fix that, while in the meantime we continued to receive orders with date errors. I will be deleting this app.