DingDoong: Delivery & Pickup

Local Delivery, Delivery Date, Local Pickup, Click and Collect

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

RP Meats Ltd

It was amazing and really helpful! Id defo use it again! We had issues with the site but the team helped me get it sorted

November 24, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave the rating. We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

Winelouvre

Location Malaysia

Good Service, But need one more validation, If directly buy the item and then it redirect onto the checkout screen I can not see the delivery date option. If it is required there should be the delivery date option before checkout or on checkout.. And also please confirm is this for the mobile apps as well?

November 14, 2022

Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback! We appreciate it.
We would love to discuss your concerns with our app via live chat and email since the app surely can help you with some solutions. :D
Again, thank you for taking the time to review our app!

The First Fruits Singapore

Location Singapore

We have been using this app for awhile now and it is relatively easy to use. The help centre team is also pretty responsive and helpful in solving our issues.

September 5, 2022

Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying your experience with our app. Please let us know if we can help you with anything further, and thank you for taking time out of your day to leave us this review.

The Blonde Tulip

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Every few months or so a delivery order will sneak through on a day or time that we clearly have no deliveries available. We then either have to refund the customer or scramble to deliver the order to save the sale. It continues to be a problem, Omega continues to fix it but it continues to happen (I think it's happened 4-5 times now). * Updating my review to 4 stars, part of this was on me for not seeing previous communications. I do stand by the fact that this is still not 100% seamless delivery app, sometimes orders can sneak through on dates and times you don't want them to. In this case it was because the app had not been updated.

July 11, 2022

Dear everyone at The Blonde Tulip team,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, I appreciate your feedback, and I am sorry if our previous emails could not find you well.
On behalf of myself and everyone I work with, we take customer reviews seriously and hearing that our app did not work properly is never what we want to hear. My mate, Anna has just sent an email regarding your issue, please check and let us know if the solution works for you.

I appreciate your patronage and hope to hear from you soon!
Sincerely,
Kaylee, Leader of Customer Support Team

Fusspot and Foodie

Location Singapore
Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Anna from the customer support team is super prompt and efficient in getting any technical requests addressed. There was one time when we experienced a glitch in the app and she had it fixed very quickly. Another time, I faced a specific issue, and Anna helped offer some suggestions on how to resolve it. The phone interface for the app could use a bit of improvement, but the fantastic customer service makes up for it :) Thanks guys!

April 12, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind words💗💗💗. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us — and we agree, Anna is truly a gem💗💗 to have on our team! 🥰 We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. Hope nothing but for your business’ growth.

Fresh 2 Market

Time spent using app About 3 years

every day works better. It's a great easy to use app and the support team is amazing and incredibly fast on helping the customers!

November 18, 2021

Hi Fresh 2 Market!

Thank you for sharing your experience while using our app and we are sorry if the current issue caused any inconvenience to you. Regarding your issue, we can provide you a solution to improve the app loading speed and to require customers to select the delivery date before pressing the checkout button on the cart page.
Our support team has reached out to you, could you please check and let us know?
If there is anything else we can help you with, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Look forward to hearing from you back. .
Kaylee - Omega Team

Saboreandocr

Location Costa Rica
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Excellent application, very good support especially from Stella.
Specific things to improve such as padding time, and hide slot according to current time. basically.
If these best are made, I will be more than happy to give them 5 stars.

July 20, 2021

Hi Saboreandocr,

We are grateful that you took the time out to leave us a review. Your feedback helps us to improve service for everyone. If you need anything just reach out!

Omega Team

Little Birdy Cakes

Location Australia

I like the custom rules as each of my products operates differently. I have had some small issues but Zoe has helped me work through them (mostly me learning how it operates). So far so good!

THE BIG GRIN

Location Germany

The app is working well and especially the handling is very easy.
Having a little trouble with showing the right delivery date on our bills, but support is handling it well so far.

TANOMO GIFT

Location Japan
Time spent using app Over 1 year

we, gift delivery shops are taking advantage of this app well. Their support team is really awesome. W/o it, I can't use this app such well.

Previous 1