DingDoong: Delivery + Pickup

FREE - Delivery Date/Store Pickup/Local Pickup/Date Picker

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Fusspot and Foodie

Anna from the customer support team is super prompt and efficient in getting any technical requests addressed. There was one time when we experienced a glitch in the app and she had it fixed very quickly. Another time, I faced a specific issue, and Anna helped offer some suggestions on how to resolve it. The phone interface for the app could use a bit of improvement, but the fantastic customer service makes up for it :) Thanks guys!

April 12, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind words💗💗💗. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us — and we agree, Anna is truly a gem💗💗 to have on our team! 🥰 We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. Hope nothing but for your business’ growth.

Fresh 2 Market

every day works better. It's a great easy to use app and the support team is amazing and incredibly fast on helping the customers!

November 18, 2021

Hi Fresh 2 Market!

Thank you for sharing your experience while using our app and we are sorry if the current issue caused any inconvenience to you. Regarding your issue, we can provide you a solution to improve the app loading speed and to require customers to select the delivery date before pressing the checkout button on the cart page.
Our support team has reached out to you, could you please check and let us know?
If there is anything else we can help you with, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Look forward to hearing from you back. .
Kaylee - Omega Team

Saboreandocr

Excellent application, very good support especially from Stella.
Specific things to improve such as padding time, and hide slot according to current time. basically.
If these best are made, I will be more than happy to give them 5 stars.

July 20, 2021

Hi Saboreandocr,

We are grateful that you took the time out to leave us a review. Your feedback helps us to improve service for everyone. If you need anything just reach out!

Omega Team

Little Birdy Cakes

I like the custom rules as each of my products operates differently. I have had some small issues but Zoe has helped me work through them (mostly me learning how it operates). So far so good!

THE BIG GRIN

The app is working well and especially the handling is very easy.
Having a little trouble with showing the right delivery date on our bills, but support is handling it well so far.

TANOMO GIFT

we, gift delivery shops are taking advantage of this app well. Their support team is really awesome. W/o it, I can't use this app such well.

fyppit

Great app. It helped me put a delivery date on one specific product in the product page. I ran into some issue of my own making, but the team helped me resolve it pretty quickly.

September 14, 2020

Hi there!
I so appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with our Delivery Date app. Feel free to let us know if there is anything we can ever do to assist you further.

FOOD NOT FLOWERS

We had a lot of custom work to our Shopify site. Omega has been great to work with- very accommodating and we got what we needed! Would recommend the app.

Fleuri Flowers

Used this app as a trial for my ecommerce shop. Had a few problems at first but the tech help did an amazing job by solving the problem. Thanks!