Delivery Timer Estimated Timer

Countdown Timer, Estimated Delivery, Shipping Time & Urgency

Free plan available

KLETTPACK

Location Germany

So far so good, not sure if 500 clicks are enough. For such a small startup, you should have slightly more free view.

Cutler West

So, app didn't work on variations and disappeared. App also doesn't allow me to change text on visual from "dispatch" to "shipped" (US terminology). App allows custom placement, but I would need to turn off global option that the app is on?...how does that work? Text was too big for visual, so that means another css custom style sheet for handling that. Ultimately, I went with another app that worked out of the box and didn't disappear when variant was selected. Visual is great on this, but that's about it.

June 13, 2022

Thanks for the feedback Brett.

Regarding your queries, the strings are translatable from the settings menu. “Delivery Timer > Settings”

As mentioned previously, we are happy to position and style it for you. The “big date” can be made smaller or removed with some CSS and we are happy to provide that.

With Variants, you can’t currently set individual dates for specific variants. It does auto-hide if the variant is out of stock. Our demo shows the timer showing when you change variant so its likely an issue with your theme if it is hiding.

Feel free to re-install and reach out again if you want further assistance in the future.

Emily @ LAUNCHTIP

TeciSoft

Great app and great support. Had some hiccup with the app but support was able to resolve it in a timely manner.

50 nuances de geek

This app is perfect and really easy to use. I love the visual timer and the way we can translate the text based timer on our own.
Moreover, the support is extremly reactive and helpful.

Pudaier Beauty

cannot understand the etic they use on the usage fee as it seems it's more expensive then what really does

February 9, 2022

Hey Pudaier Beauty, thanks for your feedback!

Our pricing simply reflects the value we offer with Delivery Timer. It is outlined clearly on our pricing page and in the confirmation charge all our merchants accept before accessing Delivery Timer. We feel your 1 star review is a harsh reflection of this however we will take it in our stride :)

Whilst it can be a tricky concept for some merchants to understand, Delivery Timer results in increased conversions, helps to manage customer expectations and reduces customer service.

It’s these reasons alone that have allowed us to grow to 1,000s of amazing and wonderful merchants finding success with Delivery Timer.

Wishing you success with your store,

Chloe @ LAUNCHTIP

Satin & Sox

Very easy to use and the set up guidelines are easy to understand. It may get expensive though, in which case I may seek other options

Monkey Bunks

Much easier to set up than I expected. I have a lot of different suppliers with different shipping times, however, I was able to create custom rules for each one very easily. I also like the display style.

vincitos

Its really simple to use. And the support is really fast!
Would recommend to use the app in your shop...

NinjaCustodia

Cool app helpful visual timer and advanced setup, using it has saved me a lot of costumers, recommended

Veil Garments

Great app that creates an extra sense of urgency for customer purchases. Great dev support as well!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7