Delivery Timer Order Deadline

Delivery Timer Order Deadline

by LaunchTip

Countdown, Order Deadline & Shipping/Delivery time Estimates

Lowbrow Customs, LLC

It does just what we needed it to do, I had an issue (operator error) with setup, but the developer offered quick support and resolved it. Thanks!

Copackr.com

great service, the app did not work and they fixed this really quick, great app and top service, can reallly recommend tehm

Huski

A great app that does exactly what you want it to do. Clean, simple and flexible design with solid back end functionality. Plus, it's supported by a very helpful and friendly team. Highly recommend.

Dress the bird

This app does exactly what I need and is very easy to install and customize. I had a minor issue with the Danish translation but the very friendly support solved it right away. Would definitely recommend!

Magic Manes Hair Extensions

I haven't had this app installed long enough to tell you whether or not the return justifies the cost but I like the overall functionality offered and the support has been top-notch. Very customizable and useful little bit of code. I definitely recommend!

Trappers

Very easy to use. The developers helped me resolve a minor issue within an hour of letting them know.

TopDesignerBrands.co.uk

Simple UI. Easy to use. When I had a minor issue I received a very fast response from the support team. Thank youl

Blue Bungalow

Great app, clearly improves conversion rate, particularly in the last hour of same day dispatch countdown. Thanks to Dan for fixing an issue we were having on our second country site. Highly recommend

PaintballDeals.com

Amazing tool for my website. Great speedy and effective customer service too. Thank you for all the help!

DIPSODA

Brilliant App. Lightweight. Not overly complicated to setup, took a few minutes to get the hang of the settings with the documentation but was up and running in about 10. Professional look and clean.

Previous 1