Delivery Timer Estimated Timer

Free plan available

minimalismbrand.com

Location Spain
Time spent using app Over 1 year

The app is working perfect. Also, we aks for a change in our design and they changed it within 24 hours.
Nice job!

Alpine Rings

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Very good app to help with conversions and trust. It's also extremely easy to set up through the app dashboard. I like that there are custom rules so you can override the default settings for certain products. I had it installed, customized, and live in about 20 minutes. Very happy with this app.

TCS | The Corner Shop

Just started using it mainly to show the delivery times and it does what it says cant complain. No issues to note so far

Shilverinno

Awesome app, easy to use straight to the point and has a 7 day free trial. Got started in under 5 min!

Achorao

Location Peru

Excelentent APP this is one simple thing you store NEED to have in order to fight withe the big boys. We thave this on achorao.com and causita.pe same day delivery its now a standar on the industry

Jewellery Nest

It worked well no problem but there was no free plan so regretfully had to uninstall. They have updated me to say they are working on a free plan though.

September 1, 2021

Hey there!

Hope you are well 😊

Our free plan is for trial stores and development stores to get up and running (as mentioned in the pricing). We cover that server charge for free! For live stores, it’s just a tiny monthly fee to cover server costs. It can help merchant’s customers get the answers they need and increase revenue dramatically, we have even proven this with case studies!

I wish you all the luck with your store and if you need any further help, just open a support ticket.

Kind regards,

Dan @ LAUNCHTIP 🚀

SCHWUNGFIT

Location Germany

Worked fine till the free trial was over. After the billing the estimate date doesn´t show on my product pages anymore?! Can someone help please.

August 21, 2021

Hey Schwungfit,

Hope you are well. I don’t see any support tickets for your store so other than what you have said in the review, I’m not entirely sure what the issue is.

All I can guess at this point is that you don’t have the “show timer past cutoff” enabled. Please enable that and see if the timer is visible.

Please also feel free to open a support ticket so we can better assist you :)

Kind regards,

LAUNCHTIP

Dolcevita Skin

Location Italy

easy to install, compared to other similar apps, i would just add a more minimal look and the emojy

Naughty Gnomes

Location Ireland
Time spent using app 13 minutes

All good. Thank you. All good. Thank you. All good. Thank you. All good. Thank you. All good. Thank you.

Smooth&Charming

Time spent using app 17 minutes

I used the app and its pretty good for the most part. The support service is great and I recommend it