Delivery Timer Estimated Timer

Countdown Timer, Estimated Delivery Time, Shipping & Urgency

Free plan available

Satin & Sox

Time spent using app 17 minutes

Very easy to use and the set up guidelines are easy to understand. It may get expensive though, in which case I may seek other options

Monkey Bunks

Time spent using app 41 minutes

Much easier to set up than I expected. I have a lot of different suppliers with different shipping times, however, I was able to create custom rules for each one very easily. I also like the display style.

vincitos

Location Germany

Its really simple to use. And the support is really fast!
Would recommend to use the app in your shop...

NinjaCustodia

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Cool app helpful visual timer and advanced setup, using it has saved me a lot of costumers, recommended

Veil Garments

Great app that creates an extra sense of urgency for customer purchases. Great dev support as well!

Unifriend

Location Germany

This app is amazing. I especially like the possibility that I can show my customers their expected delivery date. The support is fast, friendly and helpful. I can only recommend this app.

L E V I T A

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 4 hours

App is great. Easy to use and exactly what i was needing. Dan from support team solved fast and efficiently some customs adjustments i'd asked to.

Dark Arts Coffee

Really handy app that has helped us with cart abandonment. Launchtip also offers speedy customer support, special thanks to Dan who helped us with a custom adjustment.

KRISTALLBOX

Time spent using app About 1 hour

This app does exactly what I needed and it works very nicely. I really recommend it. Thank you so much.

TLLC Wholesale LTD

Time spent using app Over 1 year

great app and even better customer service! Would recommend time and time again. If you are after an app that is going to help your customers understand your time scales this is the app!