Delivery Timer Estimated Timer

Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
Edited September 1, 2021

It worked well no problem but there was no free plan so regretfully had to uninstall. They have updated me to say they are working on a free plan though.

Jewellery Nest
Time spent using app: 6 days
LAUNCHTIP replied September 1, 2021

Hey there!

Hope you are well 😊

Our free plan is for trial stores and development stores to get up and running (as mentioned in the pricing). We cover that server charge for free! For live stores, it’s just a tiny monthly fee to cover server costs. It can help merchant’s customers get the answers they need and increase revenue dramatically, we have even proven this with case studies!

I wish you all the luck with your store and if you need any further help, just open a support ticket.

Kind regards,

Dan @ LAUNCHTIP 🚀

Edited August 21, 2021

Worked fine till the free trial was over. After the billing the estimate date doesn´t show on my product pages anymore?! Can someone help please.

SCHWUNGFIT
Germany
Time spent using app: 8 days
LAUNCHTIP replied August 21, 2021

Hey Schwungfit,

Hope you are well. I don’t see any support tickets for your store so other than what you have said in the review, I’m not entirely sure what the issue is.

All I can guess at this point is that you don’t have the “show timer past cutoff” enabled. Please enable that and see if the timer is visible.

Please also feel free to open a support ticket so we can better assist you :)

Kind regards,

LAUNCHTIP

August 13, 2021

easy to install, compared to other similar apps, i would just add a more minimal look and the emojy

Dolcevita Skin
Italy
Time spent using app: 5 days
August 2, 2021

All good. Thank you. All good. Thank you. All good. Thank you. All good. Thank you. All good. Thank you.

Naughty Gnomes
Ireland
Time spent using app: 13 minutes
Edited July 15, 2021

I used the app and its pretty good for the most part. The support service is great and I recommend it

Smooth&Charming
Time spent using app: 17 minutes
June 9, 2021

Easy to use and fast support. Needed help adding timer to site header and they solved very quickly.

Mac'n! By Mari
Time spent using app: About 1 year
June 3, 2021

Excellent response time and great app. We have used the delivery timer for years and it has been 100% flawless. Thanks for the great service.

Consiglio's Kitchenware
Time spent using app: 12 months
May 28, 2021

App is really nice to use and easy to use! I would recommend this to someone who needs this kind of service

Yel and Co. Music
Philippines
Time spent using app: 24 minutes
May 25, 2021

ottima perfetta per ogni esigenza risponde bene al tema ottime prestazioni, ottima app la installerei altre 100 voltew

Net Coatings Srl
Italy
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
April 29, 2021

Great app works really well and very easy to set up. I wanted the message to display somehwere different on my theme and Dan from support did this for me in no time at all. Very helpful

Spare and Square