4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and high customizability, particularly its ability to set specific rules for different products. The visual timer and delivery date display are noted to enhance customer shopping experience and boost conversion rates. The app's seamless integration with various themes adds a professional touch to stores. Many merchants commend the customer service for its quick response times and helpful support. The app is praised for its reliability in displaying accurate delivery times.

April 23, 2021

The best timer app weve found so far, and the support for the issues weve had has been great - quick responses, super helfpul and friendly. Thanks!

Unearthed Sounds
12 months using the app
LAUNCHTIP replied April 23, 2021

Your review is much appreciated.

Thanks!

January 17, 2022

This app does exactly what I needed and it works very nicely. I really recommend it. Thank you so much.

KRISTALLBOX
Germany
November 4, 2020

One of the best apps i found on the app store. very easy to set up and to enable, you can also create rules to use different delivery times for each products, what to say... just perfect and at a very reasonable price

Kruz736
Italy
February 4, 2022

Much easier to set up than I expected. I have a lot of different suppliers with different shipping times, however, I was able to create custom rules for each one very easily. I also like the display style.

Monkey Bunks
November 6, 2019

It does just what we needed it to do, I had an issue (operator error) with setup, but the developer offered quick support and resolved it. Thanks!

Lowbrow Customs, LLC
10 months using the app
February 1, 2023

<<<

rvshopde
Germany
October 10, 2022

Works perfectly. Fast response from support. Made some small custom changes without a problem. I would recommend this app to others.

Brunott Juwelier
Netherlands
July 25, 2022

The app is brilliant. I've been using it for several months and have run countless repeatable A/B tests in that time which consistently show that sales increase when I have the timer visible on product pages. Support from Dan is absolutely first class and I'd recommend fellow Shopify store owners to try this app to see how it brings product pages to life and gives customers confidence that they're on an active website.

WPS Pet Supplies
December 12, 2022

Love this app, does exactly what it's supposed to and definitely increased my conversions. It tell you the exact date you will receive your item just like ebay and amazon!

PlushBrush
8 months using the app
Edited January 24, 2022

Really handy app that has helped us with cart abandonment. Launchtip also offers speedy customer support, special thanks to Dan who helped us with a custom adjustment.

Dark Arts Coffee