Digital Downloads

Digital Downloads

by Shopify

Sell digital products in your store

Avroliner Project

This app works did not work for us. It would be nice to be able to use an upload in more than one purchase option. I'm sure the support team will get it working soon.

Cub'sWorks

PCゲームのDownload販売をするためにこのアプリを導入しました。
Download回数制限など、最低限の機能はついています。
ただ、shopify本体の注文履歴は削除できますが、このアプリ内のorder履歴の削除は出来ません。
アップデートの希望が一つあります。
Downloadのリンクの有効期限を、○○日後まで有効というような設定が欲しいです。

Wild Truth Design Co

I want to love this app. And for awhile, I did. I've been using it for a few years now. But recently, somehow my digital products are having the "this is a physical product" field mysteriously checked in the admin product pages. I am NOT making this change. It's some glitch.

And you know what happens when that field gets checked? The Digital Downloads app deletes your file- without you knowing. Until, that is, your customers complain that that they never received the download link for the product that was blatantly described as an "instant download." To them, it feels like a bait and switch. And I have no doubt that this glitch is affecting my conversion rates, because once a customer goes to checkout, if the file has been deleted by the app, it tells them that their "download" product will be delivered in 6-8 business days! Hello, abandoned carts.

I continue to work with support to get this issue resolved. So far, nothing has worked. Am I the only one experiencing this glitch?

SturmanPhoto

great app and seems to work about 70% of the time. usually delivers but sometimes fails to do so. Its also got a little bit of a small file size limit making it hard to use for most digital download videos

Bedurion

Customers can't resend the email to their email accounts if they lost the first email with the download link...

Conectme

This APP automatically fulfills the order even when we set not to do it on shopify checkout settings page. It messes up all of our orders follow up. (After a while we discovered that this is configurable at the app settings, but it forces you to set each variant at a time).

5 Divine

Nice app but it only lets me have one download up at a time

Peat Care

Ok app, but "edit proxy url" settings doesn't work. So you cannot change the default "downloads" url. If you change it, all your digital download links will be broken (not working).

Also it uses http as default and there is no way to change it to use https://

And you cannot change the default download button text or text below the button.

Two and half stars.

Brandi White Crafts

No problems really, I just strongly wish there was an option to attach more than one file per product. Some of my products (digital scrapbooking downloads) can be up to 300MB and customers with bad connections have trouble downloading files that large.

Epicfrench

It's very useful, I have had this app since I opened my shop.
u t I have a big problem: you can only attach one documents, so whenever I have several for one product (and it happens a lot) I compile it into one rar file.
It seemed like the perfect solution, except for people downloading the goods and not being able to open rar files.

Anyway we could be sharing several documents for one product?

Previous 1 3