Digital Downloads , 432 reviews

2.8
March 25, 2024

i dont understand why it keeps saying it unsupported... does anyone know an alternative app

Stüsh 614 LLC
Shopify replied March 27, 2024

Hi, there!

Thank you for taking the time to share your review.

I understand that you're seeing an error message that the app is 'unsupported.' Could you try uninstalling and reinstalling the app to see if this resolves the issue? -Victoria, Shopify Support.

March 17, 2024

This app has worked perfectly since I integrated it. The app has not yet produced any errors during downloads. There have been no customer complaints about downloads not working.

Mohairkollektion
Germany
9 months using the app
March 13, 2024

How can I reach out to the developers? Shopify is stating the app is unsupported now.

All Hatched
5 months using the app
Shopify replied March 20, 2024

Hi there. Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing some trouble with the Digital Downloads app. To get this resolved, you can uninstall and reinstall the app into your shop. If you continue to see the error after completing those steps, please feel free to connect with us directly: https://bit.ly/2AWw5VA. - Blair, Shopify Support

April 4, 2024

Works great for me

curayou.com
Hong Kong SAR
March 18, 2024

This is the perfect one for me, easily downloadable. I did trial multiple time to cross check it's download process. This app is the best one to sell digital products online.

Shortly Studio
India
About 1 month using the app
March 3, 2024

I need help understanding the problem with getting such a review rate. I'm delighted with this plugin; it's working perfectly and doing my desired job. I highly recommend it. I hope to get it supported and updated in the long term.
Best!

BeinCart
21 days using the app
November 15, 2023

I don't know why this app has such a low review score, because it works perfectly! I have sold over $15,000 of digital products using this app in the last 6 months and have had no problems with it. I would highly recommend it to anyone selling digital products!

The MW Company
7 months using the app
December 7, 2023

test

allyryan
Ireland
July 17, 2023

Es bastante buena .....................................................................................

INGRID PEGUERO