Disable Right Click FREE

The original disable right click app

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

aioera

Location France

Super Convenient. This is probably one of the best right click feature to use for your website and for it to be more safe.

Quirky Shopping

Time spent using app 9 minutes

This App is a Must have for all Shopify Store owners as it gives you peace of mind in terms of your images, Product Description and Videos. You worked hard on designing them so this App is makes that effort pretty worth it! I have worked hard on a Banner and then I saw it on another website. I was very annoyed but after installing this App, I feel that my content is very protected. I would recommend this App to anyone that has an E-Commerce Website on Shopify! It's also very affordable and easy to use.

FINOM Eyewear

I love how user friendly this app is. Image theft and abuse is a serious problem that this app solves. I also like how I can easily turn my preferences on and off depending on my needs at any given time. I also feel it is a great value for the price. Thanks so much.

Electronic Fun Toys

Location Spain

Easy to install
Very affordable price so we avoid stealing the images that we find so hard to find.

Bows Over Bros

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great app!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Useful Shop

This is a feature I have previously used on stores where we suspect competitors are copying product details and images, but it wasn't available natively in Shopify so am delighted to have found this super useful, reasonably priced app. https://theusefulshop.com

ShopBigOnline

Location Australia

Such an awesome tool. Simple easy set up. Install and forget. Works wonders. Very professional.

Sabi & Soul

Location Australia

Totally worth paying $1.99 per month. I love how professional my online store feels without people being able to drag my imagery off screen. 10/10 highly recommend, thanks!

shop1now.com

Is an excellent App. This app protect you and your store of all!!! Amazing i really recommend that app

Brands Dropship

Location Denmark
Time spent using app About 9 hours

Superb and nice price too thanks for sharing this app it is absolutely worth the cost and i don't like competitors looking to my code.