Disable Right Click FREE

The original disable right click app

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

The Best Manuals Online

Location Israel

Was looking for good solution so long !!
this is all what i wanted in one click !
thank you so much !
worth every penny and no more thieves .

UPDATE:
slow website loading , and when their server is down website take forever to load ! very bad !

Cat Lovers Inn

I used this app to protect my images and text, but more importantly my website. It comes very much in handy and is worth the price. A great way to stay safe and not let anyone copy you directly from your own work.

Kinky Toy Store

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Disable RIght Click is a simple inexpensive app that does what it claims. It does have a free version which is a great start and includes a pay version that is decently priced. Recommended for all!

Heartful Touch Designs

Time spent using app About 1 year

We use this App to assist in the protection of our online store. We appreciate what this app provides and have been more than satisfied with the quality of product & service. Our experience has been with the App has been good.

My Coconut Heart

Time spent using app About 2 years

Great app! it is worth it! Simple and get right to the point! Thanks! I wanted to prevent people from copying and pasting the images in Google images. I see this app as a useful tool.

Take a look on our website: www.mycoconutheart.com

Shoppingyes

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app help by don't leaving people copy and paste my content in Google and looking for a better price

Vintage Clothing & Fashions | Midnight Glamour

Time spent using app Over 3 years

I have had people copying my photos and text for years and never could stop it. This app really works and I am so happy that I found it.

Thank you, Disable Right Click, for doing what it is supposed to do!

CertifiedZeal

Works like a wonderful piece of art. Truly accomplishes everything we need.Protecting our t-shirts from being saved.

Scooters 'N Chairs

Time spent using app About 1 year

Amazing tool! #1 tool on Shopify for protecting your most precious assets. Great for companies that want to build proprietary content. Definitely highly recommended! A+

Planet Zen

Location France
Time spent using app Over 2 years

J'ai installé cette app et j'en suis vraiment satisfaite. Mon magasin est à l'abri des copies; Il n'y a aucun code à installer, juste à cocher les options qu'on choisit. C'est super simple et très efficace!