Disable Right‑Click FREE

Disable Right‑Click FREE

by Impress

Disable right click "Save As..." menu, copy, paste, and more!

ART GODA

I run an online gallery and am planning to offer printable art downloads, so an app protecting my images is a must have. I liked quick and simple installation, which is very useful for a beginner user like me :) Installed it with few clicks without any hustle. Check it on my website works perfectly and the price is really good too.

3wgallery.ca

I use this app to protect my images on my e-commerce website. I like it. It blocks right click and in consequence protects images from stealing.

Rosven

this app is an incredible app.it helps me to protect my Store from description theft. I love it.it's a recommended app.

BROOKLYN REPUBLIC

I love this app!!!!! It protects my brand, my merchandise, and my IP. So many times I see my product on some one else's web page or blog and it hurts my brand the work I put into it.

Mainetti USA

We used this app to help secure the contents of our store. App installs instantly and works as advertised!

UNIDADE SHOP

Está sendo útil essa versão livre. Possui muitas pessoas que copia, não que isso empesa a elas a copiarem, mais dificulta um pouco. Às vezes pego a versão paga mais adiante. Indico!! Obrigado!

Sassy Swan Boutique

I downloaded it thinking it would help protect against screen shots. I just tried it and it doesn't protect against screen shots :( If you develop that capability in the future, I would consider redownloading

Pink 'n Sassy Accessories

I want to protect my photos so people couldn't save&use personally. I hope to protect my investment.

Maxim Earbuds

Perfect solution for protecting your store content! Automatic setup with only one or two clicks. I love it and I highly recommend it to all. Thank you!

5·2·7 Photo

This app is GENIUS! I recently saw a blogger talking about her blog content being stolen so I researched protecting my content and this app popped up. It was the EASIEST install and it works perfectly. Thank you!