Disable Right Click FREE

The original disable right click app

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

Universo Best

muito bom produto exelente com grandes beneficios e protecao para nao copiarem sua loja super aprovo!

Gamers247

Installed app, enabled, refreshed homepage, tried right-clicking, works!
Notice banner ad in the bottom-right corner linking to their app. UNINSTALLED.

July 25, 2019

Oh no! Please be sure to clear your browser’s cache. If you need any help with this we’d be happy to provide it.

And remember, to start your 30 day ad-free trial, click “upgrade” on our admin panel. If you cancel any time during this period, we won’t bill you.

If you decide to reinstall please let us know — we’d like to help!

JennMedArt

So far so good with this app! It didn't let me use my 3 day free trial, but I think $1.99/month is fair. I'm really looking forward to making sales off of my downloadable art!

marcance

muito bom gostei da versao gratuita do app espero que fefiejfnienfiejfniejfniejfiewhifehwfihewfiewhfoweifhowei

Glory Boosting

i just installed to protect my images and reviews from being ripped off, so far everything seems to be working as intended

SMOKEWEED4.LIFE

i love this app a lot try it out . so far so good #1111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

Little Wascal Co

We love this app! Helps stop all those rip off artists stealing your stock photos and IP. We have mobile protection as well after paying for it :) Worth it!

Coodles & Koodles

This app is great for protecting my store from people who would try to steal pictures and my copy. I definitely recommend it

GlaMarous Titi Jewels

I love this App because it was easy to install and it helps to protect my content. Highly recommend.

Os Mascates

Great app protects my store marvel parabens to the creators, soon we will be the biggest store shopify of Brazil