Disable Right Click FREE

Disable Right Click FREE

by Impress

The original disable right click app

Haus de Hehr

No copying and no pasting. Love the idea of all my hard work, research, and creativity being protected!

DogsInTown

I really like this app, its only $2 and it helps to keep my store original so nobody can copy my logo and images.

Coflaitte

Great app! Helped to protect my store and prevent people from copying my texts, pictures and logos.

Leggings-n-more

Ran across this app, and decided to try it. It is great. The only issue is if you lose the free version after the free time, you lose the ability to copy and paste from your IPhone. To put pics on Instagram. Other than that great app.
Leggings-n-more.com

Best Welcome Bags

OMG!!! thank you... thank you... thank you. I'm sooo tired of chasing scum that post jpgs of my work for sale as their own. It's hard enough climbing Google stats without competing with my own images on someone else's site. Super easy install. ❤❤❤

Universo Best

muito bom produto exelente com grandes beneficios e protecao para nao copiarem sua loja super aprovo!

Gamers247

Installed app, enabled, refreshed homepage, tried right-clicking, works!
Notice banner ad in the bottom-right corner linking to their app. UNINSTALLED.

July 25, 2019

Oh no! Please be sure to clear your browser’s cache. If you need any help with this we’d be happy to provide it.

And remember, to start your 30 day ad-free trial, click “upgrade” on our admin panel. If you cancel any time during this period, we won’t bill you.

If you decide to reinstall please let us know — we’d like to help!

JennMedArt

So far so good with this app! It didn't let me use my 3 day free trial, but I think $1.99/month is fair. I'm really looking forward to making sales off of my downloadable art!

marcance

muito bom gostei da versao gratuita do app espero que fefiejfnienfiejfniejfniejfiewhifehwfihewfiewhfoweifhowei

Glory Boosting

i just installed to protect my images and reviews from being ripped off, so far everything seems to be working as intended