Disable Right Click FREE

The original disable right click app

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

ArtRockStore

This app caused my store to be unreachable for over 12 hours. The app apparently does a database lookup to their server upon loading your shopify store, if their server is down or unreachable it prevents your store from working. I tried to contact the app provider twice and still no response.
UPDATE - I was contacted by the developer who advised that they have implemented a permanent fix to prevent the problem recurring, and to improve the way the App loads so it doesn't interfere with my store.

WOVENSOULS

This is my first negative review.

The app worked for a few weeks and then one fine day it caused my website to stop loading. And I didn't notice until 3 days later.

How do I know that it was this app? Because at the bottom-left corner of the browser it said "waiting for disable-right-click" and we kept waiting but it just never did load. Blank screen.

Upon uninstalling this app, the website loaded again.

This was a CATASTROPHIC event especially since I am not a techie, and I do not understand what goes on at the backend and just TRUST that the software guys at the app will do it all correctly.

But when THEY fail you, it is your business on the line and that is not a risk I can afford to take.

April 28, 2020

Update: we improved our integration to ensure our script can never block or slow down your store. Thanks for the report!

Moonseeker of Light Guardian

It does what it says on the box. Can't save, copy or open image and text. Ideal for me as I make original artwork that I don't watermark as it takes away from the images. Thank you!

Tradeprices Building Supplies & Services Limited

Fantastic App, prevents other sites taking any of our certificated images.

Great app, Thanks Guys!!

True Commodities

Best Free -App, I don't worry about people stealing my images or text anymore! I can rely on this app heavily and have piece of mind.

Electric Pagan

Great love that it keeps my photos protected because they aren’t stock.
They are mine! Also the copy is also protected which makes it great

Megafurniture

I have uninstalled the app. Store is failing to load because of this app. Not recommended as it is unreliable.

Bio-Energy Aromatherapy™

Unfortunately, today I seem to be having the same issue as some other people. Store is failing to load, even after uninstalling. Have sent a support email and am waiting for a reply. --
UPDATE: For anyone having an issue with this - I have figured out a fix. Go into the snippet file and delete the code, then go into the theme liquid file and delete the code there. You should be good to go. Worked for me.

The Tabletop Game Shop

I don't ever write app reviews, but I felt the need to express my extreme disappoint in this app. We have lost hundreds of dollars in advertising today because of this app. It is uninstalled on our store as we were experiencing issues and now even after being uninstalled, we are being notified that it is not letting our store load properly. Unprofessional, make sure your apps work and don't ruin a stores loading time even after they use it. Unacceptable.

Máscara Aura

Estava demorando para carregar o site por causa do app. Eu vi que a Tock Store está tendo problemas também. O que fiz foi entrar no código do tema e ir em "Snippets" na barra da esquera e achar o "Disable-right-click.liquid" e apagar o código que aparece na tela da direita, salvar e tchau app bosta!
Funcionou para mim.
Espero que você leia essa review!