Disable Right Click FREE

The original disable right click app

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

Abdos Warrior

Location France

i just want to delete your app but when i do the advertisment is still apppearing on the store !!!

May 16, 2020

Hi, this is fixed as of 5/16/2020. Explanation below. (This only applies to users on the free plan. Stores on Pro don't get ads.)

I removed our cache layer and added high-performance servers, so now any changes to your settings (including uninstalls) will be instantly visible on your store.

Before today, the way it worked was once you uninstalled, the ad would instantly goes away for new visitors but old visitors would continue seeing it, since browsers cached the advertisement javascript. This was the source of a lot of confusion (and bad reviews, unfortunately).

Electric Eye Productions

Location Australia

The Team been excellent is responding to feedback and fixing promptly some issues with the free plan. I am happy to be on the paid plan as it is working well.

May 16, 2020

Glam Lenses

Time spent using app 22 minutes

They advertise there ad on your website without informing you! i find that very very rude! WASTE OF TIME

April 17, 2020

Update: we fixed our UI to make the advertisement opt-in. Thanks for the report!

Techno-Merch

I don't know what's going on with the more recent reviews but this app works perfectly as described on my site. No issues whatsoever. Thanks!!!

Getsight

Location France

I need to delete the ad of this application so i can't ..... I try to instal et uninstal, and the ad is still running, that ruin UX/UI. Help me , give me procedure to uninstall this ad who hide my ad to cart butoon

April 28, 2020

Update: we've fixed our caching policy to resolve this issue. Thanks for the report!

La Licorne Ailée

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app 2 minutes

This app is shit, utter trash, don't install it, you will get their ad stuck on your website even after deleting the app. And don't tell me to wait 5 minutes, i'm waaaaaaaay past 5 minutes and your garbage ad is still here

March 2, 2020

It sounds like you were viewing a cached version of your website, but any new visitors would not have seen the ad. Please try clearing your browser cache and reload your store. Thanks!

DBake's Fast Abs

DO NOT download this app. I can't get rid of the pop up that says "Get Disable Right Click" even after I deleted the app. This developer is VERY unprofessional and VERY annoying/intrusive.

February 11, 2020

Hi, we automatically send you an email with uninstall instructions, and the ad (if you picked the ad-supported plan) disappears 5 minutes after uninstall (because we use a high-performance cache for near-instant load times). If you still see the ad please clear your browser cache and refresh.

Don Zapas

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

DISGUSTED. Just noticed there was a popup from this app in my website promoting them, im making 5 figures a month. They should give me a full free year for all the clics they must have gotten, the worst part is that i didnt even notice of this for several weeks. NASTY BUSINESS

November 27, 2020

Hi, thanks for the review! We do ask permission before showing a link to our app (you have to confirm you want to be on the ad-supported plan), but I apologize if there was any misunderstanding how this would work.

Justvos Apparel

Time spent using app About 23 hours

Same as AFTER BURN. We deleted the app and the tab at the bottom is still there. It comes and goes as well.

After Burn

Location Australia
Time spent using app 1 minute

Downloaded the app for the free trial version. The add a advertisement to the bottom of your page so looks unprofessional. I uninstalled this and the advertisement still remains. I have to go into my code liquid.theme to get this removed. If anyone has issues removed {% include 'disable-right-click' %} from your code and save. DO NOT INSTALL !!!! SCAMM