KartDiscount ‑ Coupon on Cart

KartDiscount ‑ Coupon on Cart

by Anglerfox WebSolutions

Add Discount Coupon Field on Cart Page

New Bark City

The app has great potential. It runs very smooth. However, the installation process is a bit of a nightmare. You will need to wait for 12 "working" hours before it can be installed by the team even though it states within 12 hours of app installation. In total, I waited 16 hours just for installation. After it was installed, I had to wait again for adjustments to any design changes. After another 5 hours of waiting and no changes made, I gave up. Their response was that nobody can do the design requests in 5 hours. Sorry, but this app is not free. We paid for it and there are plenty of other apps that can do the changes within 5 hours. I already know a few on top of my head right now.

For sellers spending on ads, you know how important time is. Overnight I had about 6 customers who messaged me how much the total was after discount. This was because the "total cost" after discount in the cart page was not set up on my cart page by the team, which i requested prior to waiting and going to sleep at 3am. Keep in mind I had already waited 16 hours, and stayed up until 3am to wait for this app to be installed because I had to disable the other discount app to prevent users from being confused. The developers are based in another timezone and being in the US, I had to wait until night time to hear back. The customers ended up leaving my store and costing me money because they thought the discount did not work. This also did not include potential customers that did not message me. I was very frustrated because this was a loss of several hundred dollars. My store tends to have a fairly good conversion rating. Even the other free cart discount apps convernted for me because they notified visitors discount will be applied at checkout. But because the total cost after discount was not implemented, it confused my customers because they thought even after the discount, the price was still the same.

I also seriously suggest the developers to implement a way for users to manually install and have the ability to adjust styling and design changes themselves. At urgent times like this, we cannot afford to sit and wait for 16+ hours when we're running several hundred dollars in ads. Imagine if we were spending thousands on ads? This app does not allow us to install ourselves or make and design changes, and we have to heavily rely on their support team during "working hours".

My suggestion is to either hire more reps to help install your app outside non-working hours, or state clearly in the app description that app installation may take up to 24 hours. Also include a way for users to manually install in the case that you guys are unavailable.

Cartoonmoi

Great communication and work. They added the kart discount on the right spot and its working fine. Thanks

The Stencilsmith

Awesome! Great service and support! All I had to do was sign up for the plan and they built a beautiful coupon/discount box in the cart that blends into my theme perfectly! This is a must have! Thank you so much!

Foot Paddy

Messed up my checkout cart. The checkout button is not showing in cart, leaving my customers unable to checkout.
---
Update: They fixed the problem and helped me looked into the problem within 3 days. Customer support is definitely better than the other Apps out there.

Lorica

Great app, and great customer support! Does exactly what it says it does, and it actually works with others apps such as the slide cart and automatic discounts. I had an issue where discount amounts were not updating when new products were added to the cart, and it was solved within a couple of hours!
Highly recommend

House Of Makeup

Awesome support, Highly recommend KartDiscount!

It is very easy to set up and user friendly. Literally, all you have to do is install the app and it works perfectly!

Bogren Digital

Set up took a few days but since then it's been working like a charm. When I needed support later on, they replied fast AND added the requested functionality. Recommended.

Cutest Coops

Amazing product workaround for a long-standing issue Shopify refuses to resolve. Literally, all you have to do is install the app and it works perfectly!

One of a Pet

Highly recommend KartDiscount! Kevin and the team are very helpful, answer questions and resolve problems quickly. We tested another app and after a month came right back to this one as our experience here has been much better (with the team improving lag times after our 2nd install). Thank you!

Call Nature

SUPER APP WITH AMAZING SUPPORT
Discount field added by app looks best with the design of the store, customer cannot even differentiate that we are using some app.

Support is one of the best i have ever experienced. Best thing about this app is, they give personal attention to each and every customer. Ankit from support team helped us design all things as we imagined.

I will 100% recommend this app. Don't thing twice. Just install. Cheers.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6