KartDiscount ‑ Coupon on Cart

KartDiscount ‑ Coupon on Cart

by Anglerfox WebSolutions

Features: Stack Discount, Multiple Automatic Discount & Popups

Meebak

They did such a good job to fix my issue even weekend! I had several issues with my new theme. Also their app increased my conversion rate.

my-lily.ru

Very limited team and unclear working hours. Needed to contact several times to have things managed properly. Considering a paid app, and not a cheap one, that was too late and at the end we searched for a more suitable solution.

Je suis GAMER

I had a few bugs after installation, but the team fixed it very quickly, a really great app, I recommend you.

myavidstore

They helped me add a feature to enable multiple automatic discounts (paid extra for development, but well worth it). I didn't even know this was a feature of theirs when I downloaded the app. Solved a big problem! Great work!

LuxToSuit

This is my first time using this app. It works really well. Definitely recommended if you want to set up multiple automatic discount codes.

CosmeticBaba

No one responding! second tried to contact them. No one is responding. very much disappointed. Negatively impacting google pagespeed insights score.

Nojebeauty

Great app however help desk is horrible ! No one seems to reply ever. Stuck with the same issues again and again and none of the « help desk » way to reach seems to work

Good Science Beauty

This app really helps improve conversions. It does two things: (1) it shows the applied discount on the cart page, and (2) it allows customers to combine/stack both manual and automatic discounts . Store owners can control the way discounts can be combined. Customer service is generally responsive if you allow for timezone delay (they are based in India). When I discovered a bug in the app, customer service fixed it within a few days. I only have one niggle / suggestion for improvement: notifications to customers (e.g about minimum order values) are shown for only a very brief moment. It would be good if the display duration of notifications could be edited.

Gerry's

Automatic discount feature works amazing, and it's far more superior as compare to Shopify's own automatic discounts. I can dynamically decide which automatic discount should be applied. Customer can remove automatic discount and apply any discount code they have. It works with stacking, so one manual discount and one automatic discount.

Sana's Sets

I used the app to help me overcome the limations in automatic discount feature provided by shopify, it's working perfectly and worth the price. Thank you!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10