KartDiscount ‑ Coupon on Cart

KartDiscount ‑ Coupon on Cart

by Anglerfox WebSolutions

Add Discount Coupon Field on Cart Page

NOYB Candles

Don't let the $4.90/month price fool you, or the fact that every pricing structure on the home page of this app doesn't tell you what you are and aren't receiving. For $4.90 all you get is the discount code to physically show on your cart page. You don't get to use multiple/stacked discounts until you go to the middle package and pay a one time $28 fee, and you don't get to use automatic discounts until you go to the TOP package, and again a one time $28 fee. This was unfortunately the first app we purchased on shopify due to the number of 5 star good reviews, and I feel like it's a $4.90 loss with a big lesson learned.

Holysmile

These guys are awesome. I use it for atleast 5 of my ecommerce stores, and their team is also be able to code anything personalised for you to match it with your theme design. Their customer support is the best I ever experienced in a long time. You should not hesitate to download this app!!

The Biker Store Online

I love this app. It does exactly what I want it to do and gives customers added comfort which ultimately has helped improved my conversion rates.

The Pished Fish

Great customer service, app is set up for you so nothing for you to do. Coupon box is visible on cart page rather than progressing to shipping/checkout - I don't know how many times I've had to explain where the section is to previous customers or take the discount off after they'd ordered, but we must have been losing sales because of this. Fits in with our theme perfectly. Lets see how it affects our conversion rate... Very happy thus far, the rest is down to us.

Elk & Bloom

Great app and wonderful customer service, really pleased with this, can't believe it's not a standard function in Shopify anyway! Would recommend! thanks!

e-Energy by Nipponflex

Customer service is great. Kevin assisted us in an awesome way. The app is pretty simple to configure. Totally would recommend!!

Stay Young 21

Really having an outstanding experience with KartDisount support team. I am having issues which cause by installing other app to my store, and I tried to do the discount stacking on my store, so I found KartDiscount for help, and they solve my original problem which caused by other app, and also help me to install the discount stacking feature on my store right away, really recommend to any people who are trying to do the discount stacking on their store. Really recommend their service.

FASHION LOVERS

Customer service is great. Kevin was very patient and understanding on what I was trying to do. Totally would recommend!!

Royal Greek Store

Great customer service so far. They responded to my messages very quickly about installing the app in a timely manner. Thank you!

www.verde-esmeralda.com

Kindly and quick support! Appreciate!! New feature (Stack Discount) is very helpful for set up to several kinds of collections.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7