KartDiscount ‑ Coupon on Cart

KartDiscount ‑ Coupon on Cart

From $4.90/month. 3-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
January 19, 2022

Prices in the app are higher than listed in the store or on their webpage. Once you install, the prices are $8.90, $13.90, and $18.90. Bait and switch.

LAUDE the Label
Time spent using app: 2 minutes
January 14, 2022

Best Customer Service. Solve my problem one by one. Highly Recommend. I will get this for my another web. Cool function for cart drawer.

Dowan®
Time spent using app: About 1 month
January 11, 2022

Sehr gute App, die die Standardfunktion Rabattcode auch im Warenkorb endlich verfügbar macht. Funktionier alles sehr gut!
Support ist auch hilfreich und schnell.

Kekoo Store
Germany
Time spent using app: 9 months
January 11, 2022

cool app, solved alot of problem. and the support team is decent. they will alway give help. looking for a longterm coperation.

BeSetFree
China
Time spent using app: 6 days
December 16, 2021

Great application, the team listens to our needs and they are able to provide us with a tailor-made solution

BOUTIQUE MDA
Belgium
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
December 7, 2021

Easy Setup via Live Chat. Chandra was very helpful in fixing an issue. Fast solved. Definitely can recommend this app. Thank you :)

BAEBEAUTY.CH
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 1 day
November 29, 2021

Awesome customer service! They had me set up very fast. They requested access and within hours I was up and running.

BlackBox Cages & Rack Systems
Time spent using app: 19 days
November 24, 2021

The team helped us to fix a complicated bug that was causing a big issue with currency conversion in our checkout.

NICO
Time spent using app: 9 months
Edited October 28, 2022

I have been using this app for three years, and it's great, no issues from their end. The live chat is very helpful. Whenever you have a problem, or you need a theme update, they are always quick to fix the app or set it up.

Muchv Jewellery
Time spent using app: About 2 years
November 24, 2021

Their Support is very quick, they fix a bug for my store within 2 minutes. The app works smoothly on my store, thanks for the wonderful app.

Magic Galaxy | Light Up Your World