KartDiscount ‑ Black Friday

KartDiscount ‑ Black Friday | Reviews

by Anglerfox

Features: Stack Discount, Multiple Automatic Discount & Popups

tamaishidesign

Does not know the thing why I Added this in the first place. And the description is missleading easy to miss this detial, the feature I need has a "$28 One-Time Setup Fee" so 4,90 wasted for nothing, I don't think ill use it , just cancelling it quickly in next month .
Update: after reading "New Bark City"'s feedback I rather just deleted it, I don't play russian roulette with my page,plusz every feature is "extra money". so 4.90 is wasted = one star.

May Dawney Designs

Needs the highest level + $28 to apply multiple discounts. Ridiculous! One extra star for near-instant customer service. EDIT: In reply to the developer's reply below: If you want to be able to apply multiple discounts in one purchase, then yes, you *do* need to choose the highest tier. Also, the amount of email I've had from the developer since uninstalling is enough to have me look for the block option in my mail program.

November 26, 2020

Hi there, All app charges are very clearly mentioned in the app pricing page. We have so many features like discounts field on the cart page, stacked discounts, automatic discounts, multi-currency, discount popups, and more.
You can choose the plan that best suits your needs based on the features you need. You do not necessarily need to choose the highest plan. Regarding support, we have live chat support available for more than 10 hours per day. You can also request a callback, setup a 1:1 session with our technical team which will be happy to setup the app however you want.

Hush Candle

Navneet was amazing, took his time to explain all the steps and function and this product works like a charm.

Muslin Comfort

This app does exactly what it says, and provides exceptional value (especially at a very low price point). The support team is extremely helpful and prompt, too!

Easy Frames™ - Respira meglio stando al sicuro.

Perfect for my store. Staff was great and they helped with fixing my problem in less than 5 minutes.

Bijuz

terrible service.. ive been using long time, changed theme and now they ask 18€ to update hahaha so you pay 5/month, change themes, they ask u money, be aware of that... and the funny part, yesterday when changed theme, chat with them "kevin" asked about that, he sayd "yes we update make request..." this guys dont like to treat good old custerms, come from another store myself... now will choose another app ofcorse. be aware! here is developer responde after this review! so if you give 1star review now he dont ask 18€? anyway i ask him to setup up (one more time he say 2-3 hours, waiting since yesterday...) even with this review he speed up? ive straight away to a competitor (i dont need say the name...) and installation is AUTOMATIC! is done right away! stay away from this guys!! here is the response to see iam talking true and I HATE developers like this... "is not a big deal for us..." so why asked 18€???????? LOL : Hi there,
We can give you setup as free and already gave 3 free setup. It is not a big deal for us but we are just trying to make you understand that every setup is done manually and take 2-3 hours.
We have to do the setup then check it thoroughly to see everything working perfectly or not. We will do the setup for you if that is just about the setup. Please remove the 1 star review as it affect us also. We will do the setup within within 2 hours.
We just want to make you understand, how manual setup works. Waiting for your reply. Thanks,
Kevin D

iElder.Asia

I used this apps before. lousy apps and to all merchants pls don't install. The most unfriendly apps to use.

ALSGEM

This app should be the best one that I've ever used. With this app, we can create many automatic discounts, this is awesome. What's more, the support team is excellent, they help us quickly online, thank you guys to develop such a good app and support us with great patience.

Spotted Nose Designs

I'm using another app for custom products that creates drafts of the orders and Shopify has not figured out how to get this to work with discounts so this app does exactly what I needed it to do. Setup was extremely easy and they did it pretty quick.

SARTORO

Ah-mazing customer support. Really appreciate the help Kevin provided to tweak a few things to get the app working just right for our store. Definitely recommended! Very prompt and responsive and a big help for us.