KartDiscount ‑ Coupon on Cart

Features: Stack Discount, Multiple Automatic Discount & Popups

From $4.90/month. Additional charges may apply.

Simpls

Great app, we use it for discount stacking and it works well. Support is great and responsive. They also helped move some elements around in the cart page for me to make it look nicer, which was super helpful.

Crafty Casey's

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app has made it to where I can offer specific discounts to my VIP groups, and being able to stack them is amazing!!! There customer service is great !

APOLSINGAPORE

Location Singapore

Used this app and was faced with implementation issue. Extremely quick to respond and was helpful throughout in resolving the issue.

The Steel Shop

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Great coupon in cart app and awesome customer support when needed, thank you very much for offering this service

Brother & Sisters

The KartDiscount app is really amazing and the support team is very helpful and replies quickly to all concerns.

Meebak

They did such a good job to fix my issue even weekend! I had several issues with my new theme. Also their app increased my conversion rate.

my-lily.ru

Location Russia
Time spent using app 1 day

Very limited team and unclear working hours. Needed to contact several times to have things managed properly. Considering a paid app, and not a cheap one, that was too late and at the end we searched for a more suitable solution.

Je suis GAMER

Location Belgium

I had a few bugs after installation, but the team fixed it very quickly, a really great app, I recommend you.

myavidstore

They helped me add a feature to enable multiple automatic discounts (paid extra for development, but well worth it). I didn't even know this was a feature of theirs when I downloaded the app. Solved a big problem! Great work!

LuxToSuit

This is my first time using this app. It works really well. Definitely recommended if you want to set up multiple automatic discount codes.