KartDiscount ‑ Black Friday

KartDiscount ‑ Black Friday | Reviews

by Anglerfox

Features: Stack Discount, Multiple Automatic Discount & Popups

BlackBox Cages & Rack Systems

Awesome customer service! They had me set up very fast. They requested access and within hours I was up and running.

NICO

The team helped us to fix a complicated bug that was causing a big issue with currency conversion in our checkout.

Muchv Jewellery

Great app and very helpful support with a live chat. Whenever there is a problem or you need a theme update, they are always quick to fix the app or set it up.

Magic Galaxy | Light Up Your World

Their Support is very quick, they fix a bug for my store within 2 minutes. The app works smoothly on my store, thanks for the wonderful app.

Blinged Brushes

This app is wonderful and would highly recommend it to an store looking to increase their conversion rate, Their customer service is excellent when we needed to update our theme.

Topologie Hong Kong

Charged $28 for "one time setup", and the app actually did not work as intended. Super bad experience overall.

Sigr

Great developer support and an app that works as described. Definitely has improved conversion rates by making it easier for people to find where to input discount codes.

Southood

Chandra and his team did a great job. They responded very quickly and solved my problem within a few minutes, which is very remarkable.

Beauty Content Hub

This looks good on my cart and it makes it easier for people to add their discount code. Thank you very much.

ChefsEvolution

The app works very well, and the support staff is very friendly, and responds very quick. Would recommend it to others.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13