KartDiscount ‑ Coupon on Cart

Features: Stack Discount, Multiple Automatic Discount & Popups

From $4.90/month. Additional charges may apply.

Hyb

Location Italy

app utilissima per chi vuole implementare gli sconti già all'anteprima carrello! il servizio clienti è veloce, utile e tempestivo!

HAPPYNEON.COM

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Really great app, and they are very helpful, we updated our themes many times, and they are happy to help us every time!

Gostand Ireland

App works well. We had it integrated with another application and the process was smooth and efficient. Good company to work with.

Mein Babyposter

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

perfect and really excellent support. Fast help. App works perfectly with our store. We are using it already more than 6 month

EU LUIS BLANCO

Location Germany

The features adapt perfectly to the design of my shop and work as they should. I contacted the support and they were very fast, patient and helpful.

Fló Home Living Cavour

Location Italy
Time spent using app 19 minutes

Very useful app, customer service ready to help, I wrote to Lichi, very good.
At the moment I have not encountered any problems.
It deserves 5 stars

Kardelen

Time spent using app About 4 hours

perfect and excellent support thanks 4 that. We love this app and they work very well - we have currently the small plan but we think we want to get the large by time.

Bikini Crush Swimwear

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Worked well for us for two years. We may have had a glitch that is preventing us from using it but the support has been great with helping us try to resolve this issue. Hopefully we can use this app again moving forward.

Adertek Baby & Kids

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 23 hours

**update after 1 month** still waiting for the refund of the double charge. after installing, encountered payment issues as they require me to make separate payment to get the stack discount feature. after payment, it was still not accessible to my account and they say payment was not captured. payment was deducted from my bank 2 times. hopefully I can get my refund for the double charge. was told stack discount will be granted quickly after payment. didn't happen at all and still waiting for confirmation on what is going on. code work in cart but does not apply when proceeding with checkout. reported issue to them but didn't get any acknowledgement of issue. so many issues and i am left hanging without any reply. never had such a horrible experience with any app developers before.

Hamburger Hänger

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great support, especially a big thank you to Lichi! I had a problem which was fixed by Lichi within a few minutes. Great!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16