KartDiscount ‑ Stack Discounts

KartDiscount ‑ Stack Discounts

by Anglerfox

Features: Stack Discount, Multiple Automatic Discount & Popups

SoDelishUs

The KartDiscount app is really amazing and the support team is very helpful and replies quickly to all concerns. I will recommend this app to minimize cart issues.

Best Life Leashes | The Symbol For Rescue Dogs

Love this app. The developers were super helpful with installing everything exactly how we wanted. We really didn't have to do much! Will be keeping this app as it's super useful.

Ioio Play

The app works great and solves some of Shopify's important shortcomings. The customer support is absolute stelar. They went above and beyond with me to solve issues that, as I found out, were not even related to their app. A five star team!

My Divine Cloth

The app is simple to use and perfect for stacked discounts. All interactions were fast and by super helpful developers. I'm very happy with the app.

Liaderma

Amazing app and support ! It does everything I was looking for and even more. I recommand it to everyone

Tonsor 1951

Super app. Great and fast support. The team quickly helped me to resolve some issue i had on translations. Really good job guys!

Simpls

Great app, we use it for discount stacking and it works well. Support is great and responsive. They also helped move some elements around in the cart page for me to make it look nicer, which was super helpful.

Crafty Casey's

This app has made it to where I can offer specific discounts to my VIP groups, and being able to stack them is amazing!!! There customer service is great !

APOLSINGAPORE

Used this app and was faced with implementation issue. Extremely quick to respond and was helpful throughout in resolving the issue.

The Steel Shop

Great coupon in cart app and awesome customer support when needed, thank you very much for offering this service