KartDiscount ‑ Coupon on Cart

Features: Stack Discount, Multiple Automatic Discount & Popups

From $4.90/month

The Biker Store Online

I love this app. It does exactly what I want it to do and gives customers added comfort which ultimately has helped improved my conversion rates.

The Pished Fish

Great customer service, app is set up for you so nothing for you to do. Coupon box is visible on cart page rather than progressing to shipping/checkout - I don't know how many times I've had to explain where the section is to previous customers or take the discount off after they'd ordered, but we must have been losing sales because of this. Fits in with our theme perfectly. Lets see how it affects our conversion rate... Very happy thus far, the rest is down to us.

Elk & Bloom

Great app and wonderful customer service, really pleased with this, can't believe it's not a standard function in Shopify anyway! Would recommend! thanks!

e-Energy by Nipponflex

Customer service is great. Kevin assisted us in an awesome way. The app is pretty simple to configure. Totally would recommend!!

Stay Young 21

Really having an outstanding experience with KartDisount support team. I am having issues which cause by installing other app to my store, and I tried to do the discount stacking on my store, so I found KartDiscount for help, and they solve my original problem which caused by other app, and also help me to install the discount stacking feature on my store right away, really recommend to any people who are trying to do the discount stacking on their store. Really recommend their service.

FASHION LOVERS

Customer service is great. Kevin was very patient and understanding on what I was trying to do. Totally would recommend!!

Royal Greek Store

Great customer service so far. They responded to my messages very quickly about installing the app in a timely manner. Thank you!

www.verde-esmeralda.com

Kindly and quick support! Appreciate!! New feature (Stack Discount) is very helpful for set up to several kinds of collections.

Aki-Home

There is more to the app then it seems and with 5 star customer support with a live chat, they where able to make sure that everything was able to work, exactly as how I needed it.
Do note that since I have a lot of custom adjustments and apps, I needed to an additional amount for custom integration, but was completely worth it and they where able to get everything running, very quickly.

DE-SUNGLASSES

The app is amazing and the customer support is also amazing (Kevin)
I value for money and increase the conversion rate at the sky!!!