KartDiscount ‑ Black Friday

KartDiscount ‑ Black Friday | Reviews

by Anglerfox

Features: Stack Discount, Multiple Automatic Discount & Popups

Stori™ - Smart Storage

Fantastic app and service! Thank you for helping us set this up and customizing it to fit our store!

My Comfy Critters

This is was exactly what I was looking for. The app works great and the developers are very helpful.

NOYB Candles

Don't let the $4.90/month price fool you, or the fact that every pricing structure on the home page of this app doesn't tell you what you are and aren't receiving. For $4.90 all you get is the discount code to physically show on your cart page. You don't get to use multiple/stacked discounts until you go to the middle package and pay a one time $28 fee, and you don't get to use automatic discounts until you go to the TOP package, and again a one time $28 fee. This was unfortunately the first app we purchased on shopify due to the number of 5 star good reviews, and I feel like it's a $4.90 loss with a big lesson learned.

November 26, 2020

Hi there,

each and every app has different pricing, All pricing plans are clearly displayed on the website before you pay for the app. You will see every single detail including if the app has any setup/integration fee for any feature.

that will help you decide, which plan you want to choose based on the feature you want to use and the plan you can afford.
Thanks :)

Holysmile

These guys are awesome. I use it for atleast 5 of my ecommerce stores, and their team is also be able to code anything personalised for you to match it with your theme design. Their customer support is the best I ever experienced in a long time. You should not hesitate to download this app!!

The Biker Store Online

I love this app. It does exactly what I want it to do and gives customers added comfort which ultimately has helped improved my conversion rates.

The Pished Fish

Great customer service, app is set up for you so nothing for you to do. Coupon box is visible on cart page rather than progressing to shipping/checkout - I don't know how many times I've had to explain where the section is to previous customers or take the discount off after they'd ordered, but we must have been losing sales because of this. Fits in with our theme perfectly. Lets see how it affects our conversion rate... Very happy thus far, the rest is down to us.

Elk & Bloom

Great app and wonderful customer service, really pleased with this, can't believe it's not a standard function in Shopify anyway! Would recommend! thanks!

e-Energy by Nipponflex

Customer service is great. Kevin assisted us in an awesome way. The app is pretty simple to configure. Totally would recommend!!

Stay Young 21

Really having an outstanding experience with KartDisount support team. I am having issues which cause by installing other app to my store, and I tried to do the discount stacking on my store, so I found KartDiscount for help, and they solve my original problem which caused by other app, and also help me to install the discount stacking feature on my store right away, really recommend to any people who are trying to do the discount stacking on their store. Really recommend their service.

FASHION LOVERS

Customer service is great. Kevin was very patient and understanding on what I was trying to do. Totally would recommend!!