KartDiscount ‑ Coupon on Cart

Features: Stack Discount, Multiple Automatic Discount & Popups

From $4.90/month. Additional charges may apply.

Foot Paddy

Messed up my checkout cart. The checkout button is not showing in cart, leaving my customers unable to checkout.
---
Update: They fixed the problem and helped me looked into the problem within 3 days. Customer support is definitely better than the other Apps out there.

Lorica

Great app, and great customer support! Does exactly what it says it does, and it actually works with others apps such as the slide cart and automatic discounts. I had an issue where discount amounts were not updating when new products were added to the cart, and it was solved within a couple of hours!
Highly recommend

House Of Makeup

Awesome support, Highly recommend KartDiscount!

It is very easy to set up and user friendly. Literally, all you have to do is install the app and it works perfectly!

Bogren Digital

Set up took a few days but since then it's been working like a charm. When I needed support later on, they replied fast AND added the requested functionality. Recommended.

Cutest Coops

Amazing product workaround for a long-standing issue Shopify refuses to resolve. Literally, all you have to do is install the app and it works perfectly!

One of a Pet

Highly recommend KartDiscount! Kevin and the team are very helpful, answer questions and resolve problems quickly. We tested another app and after a month came right back to this one as our experience here has been much better (with the team improving lag times after our 2nd install). Thank you!

Call Nature

SUPER APP WITH AMAZING SUPPORT
Discount field added by app looks best with the design of the store, customer cannot even differentiate that we are using some app.

Support is one of the best i have ever experienced. Best thing about this app is, they give personal attention to each and every customer. Ankit from support team helped us design all things as we imagined.

I will 100% recommend this app. Don't thing twice. Just install. Cheers.

Silicone Lovers Sex Dolls

This is without a doubt THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE I HAVE EVER RECEIVED!

Kevin (the developer) went way above the normal standards of service provided by most apps, or any business for that matter.

Kevin basically re-coded the app for me, so it worked with our other third-party apps and our third party checkout, this is something I've bee trying to pay independent developers to do for months, no one else could do it... but Kevin did it, and for FREE! I'm blown away by this company... If you are considering this app, I 100% advise you to get it.

Thank you so much for your help, you are a true expert and professional in your field- 10/ 10 - five stars, the whole lot!!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Vitasell.net

I like this app. thanks for designing this, also customer service is prompt and good. i recommend this app 100%

Trade Armour

I installed this app and had issues getting it to work. I reached out to the support team and they were 10/10 helpful and even installed it for me! Now my customers can apply their discount code in the cart level and my conversions have definetly gone up! Thanks guys.