KartDiscount ‑ Coupon on Cart

Features: Stack Discount, Multiple Automatic Discount & Popups

From $4.90/month. Additional charges may apply.

Aki-Home

There is more to the app then it seems and with 5 star customer support with a live chat, they where able to make sure that everything was able to work, exactly as how I needed it.
Do note that since I have a lot of custom adjustments and apps, I needed to an additional amount for custom integration, but was completely worth it and they where able to get everything running, very quickly.

DE-SUNGLASSES

Location Greece

The app is amazing and the customer support is also amazing (Kevin)
I value for money and increase the conversion rate at the sky!!!

New Bark City

Time spent using app About 23 hours

The app has great potential. It runs very smooth. However, the installation process is a bit of a nightmare. You will need to wait for 12 "working" hours before it can be installed by the team even though it states within 12 hours of app installation. In total, I waited 16 hours just for installation. After it was installed, I had to wait again for adjustments to any design changes. After another 5 hours of waiting and no changes made, I gave up. Their response was that nobody can do the design requests in 5 hours. Sorry, but this app is not free. We paid for it and there are plenty of other apps that can do the changes within 5 hours. I already know a few on top of my head right now.

For sellers spending on ads, you know how important time is. Overnight I had about 6 customers who messaged me how much the total was after discount. This was because the "total cost" after discount in the cart page was not set up on my cart page by the team, which i requested prior to waiting and going to sleep at 3am. Keep in mind I had already waited 16 hours, and stayed up until 3am to wait for this app to be installed because I had to disable the other discount app to prevent users from being confused. The developers are based in another timezone and being in the US, I had to wait until night time to hear back. The customers ended up leaving my store and costing me money because they thought the discount did not work. This also did not include potential customers that did not message me. I was very frustrated because this was a loss of several hundred dollars. My store tends to have a fairly good conversion rating. Even the other free cart discount apps convernted for me because they notified visitors discount will be applied at checkout. But because the total cost after discount was not implemented, it confused my customers because they thought even after the discount, the price was still the same.

I also seriously suggest the developers to implement a way for users to manually install and have the ability to adjust styling and design changes themselves. At urgent times like this, we cannot afford to sit and wait for 16+ hours when we're running several hundred dollars in ads. Imagine if we were spending thousands on ads? This app does not allow us to install ourselves or make and design changes, and we have to heavily rely on their support team during "working hours".

My suggestion is to either hire more reps to help install your app outside non-working hours, or state clearly in the app description that app installation may take up to 24 hours. Also include a way for users to manually install in the case that you guys are unavailable.

November 26, 2020

Hi there,
I see that you had some issues related to the time we took to do the app integration for you. Please do consider that we give the time of 12 - 24 hours for the setup, so you know what to expect. As we all have a different timezone. When you install the app it might be night for us, or maybe when you request a change our team is not available. In spite of all these, we try to do everything within 12 - 24 hours of app installation which is less than a day.

Our team is available for 9 hours a day, all 7 days a week for setup/integration. Including Sundays. Our live chat support team is available for more than 10 hours a day, all 7 days a week. our email support is available for more than 14 hours a day. We give options to request a callback, where our team will call you to clarify anything you have.

We are already doing the best we can do, We really can't ask our team to work 24x7, that will be unhuman.

At the moment, we do not have an option for merhants to do the app integration/setup themselves, as most of the merchants are not comfortable with the technicalities involved in doing the app integration. However, we are working to allow that in future releases of app.
however we are going to have tie-up with themes, so they have integration as part of their theme itself.

The reason we do it manually so that we can make sure the app works perfectly, matches with your theme colors, design, and font. And it does not looks foreign or unusual. our app integration is one of the best in the market, we do any form of customization merchant can think of, any discount that is not even supported by Shopify by default, and any design you like.

That will never be possible, by any automated integration system or app.
Feel free to reach us at support@anglerfox.com, and we will be happy to clarify any questions you have.

Cartoonmoi

Location Belgium

Great communication and work. They added the kart discount on the right spot and its working fine. Thanks

The Stencilsmith

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Thank you Lichi for you great support in directing us the right way regarding a problem with the discount falling off after the customer paid. I appreciate your help so much!

Foot Paddy

Messed up my checkout cart. The checkout button is not showing in cart, leaving my customers unable to checkout.
---
Update: They fixed the problem and helped me looked into the problem within 3 days. Customer support is definitely better than the other Apps out there.

Lorica

Location France

Great app, and great customer support! Does exactly what it says it does, and it actually works with others apps such as the slide cart and automatic discounts. I had an issue where discount amounts were not updating when new products were added to the cart, and it was solved within a couple of hours!
Highly recommend

House Of Makeup

Location India

Awesome support, Highly recommend KartDiscount!

It is very easy to set up and user friendly. Literally, all you have to do is install the app and it works perfectly!

Bogren Digital

Location Sweden

Set up took a few days but since then it's been working like a charm. When I needed support later on, they replied fast AND added the requested functionality. Recommended.

Cutest Coops

Amazing product workaround for a long-standing issue Shopify refuses to resolve. Literally, all you have to do is install the app and it works perfectly!