KartDiscount ‑ Coupon on Cart

KartDiscount ‑ Coupon on Cart

From $4.90/month. 3-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
June 5, 2020

SUPER APP WITH AMAZING SUPPORT
Discount field added by app looks best with the design of the store, customer cannot even differentiate that we are using some app.

Support is one of the best i have ever experienced. Best thing about this app is, they give personal attention to each and every customer. Ankit from support team helped us design all things as we imagined.

I will 100% recommend this app. Don't thing twice. Just install. Cheers.

Call Nature
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
May 26, 2020

This is without a doubt THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE I HAVE EVER RECEIVED!

Kevin (the developer) went way above the normal standards of service provided by most apps, or any business for that matter.

Kevin basically re-coded the app for me, so it worked with our other third-party apps and our third party checkout, this is something I've bee trying to pay independent developers to do for months, no one else could do it... but Kevin did it, and for FREE! I'm blown away by this company... If you are considering this app, I 100% advise you to get it.

Thank you so much for your help, you are a true expert and professional in your field- 10/ 10 - five stars, the whole lot!!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Silicone Lovers Sex Dolls
Time spent using app: 5 days
May 25, 2020

I like this app. thanks for designing this, also customer service is prompt and good. i recommend this app 100%

Vitasell.net
Time spent using app: 11 months
May 20, 2020

I installed this app and had issues getting it to work. I reached out to the support team and they were 10/10 helpful and even installed it for me! Now my customers can apply their discount code in the cart level and my conversions have definetly gone up! Thanks guys.

Trade Armour
Time spent using app: About 1 month
May 18, 2020

Great app, fast and reliable support with very quick response time. Recommended to increase conversion rate

BRUNA The Label
Austria
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Edited May 18, 2020

Installed & matched colors. Wanted option to remove discount in cart. A few emails to understand the issue. App works well for our purposes.

The Shop at The Cowgirl
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
May 17, 2020

Great support. Solved all my needs despite needing a slightly custom solution. App works well and does what it should. Very happy

SRC Health
Time spent using app: About 2 months
May 17, 2020

Outstanding application! As the configuration is done manually at the beginning, the app is superior to all other apps we tested and actually the first one which looks not strange on our template

Monte Stivo
Germany
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
May 17, 2020

This app is great and the support is amazing! They customize it to match your store theme and the support team goes over and beyond with all other inquires you may have ...not to mention quick turnarounds! I definitely recommend.

PetFast
Time spent using app: 6 months
May 9, 2020

I'm still in the first days of testing, but the implementation was fast, the assistance very kind and able to solve my issues and the app seems to be working absolutely fine and already improving our customer experience! Simple and effective

Radius