KartDiscount ‑ Coupon on Cart

Features: Stack Discount, Multiple Automatic Discount & Popups

From $4.90/month. Additional charges may apply.

Stori™ - Smart Storage

Great app, does exactly what it says, nice and simple. Support is great, responsive and very helpful. Would definitely recommend to anyone!

Pursh Collection

This app has been a lifesaver to my conversions. Having the discount code on cart is so important so customers can make an informed decision on the amount before initiating checkout.

PEAK LABS

the app was easily integrated into my shopify store along with theme and color preferences I wanted to use

Fréolic London

Wonderful app & customer service. Highly recommend. We installed it to complement our relentless customisation app.

PoooliPrint™

Great app and the customer support is really here when you need them. I really recommend for the price!! Thanks.

Wellbots

Excellent. And their customer service is very responsive & helpful. Happy with them, and highly recommend!

Bellevue Avenue

Quick installation and solves the confusion my customers always have about where to enter their coupon codes!

Stilnest

This is a great app itself + the support is amazing.
We asked them to customize the widget a bit and everything was done perfectly.
I definitely recommend this app among other similar apps for sure. This one is the best!

Sportzzheads Athletic Apparel

Very good app, installation is quick and easy. Support responds very speedy and kindly, highly recommended!

Sunny Blossom Designs

A really great app and their customer service is above and beyond. They are very helpful and were quick to reply. Thank you! I am really happy with this app.