4.6

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to display all offers and provide discounts based on cart contents. It's praised for its seamless integration with other apps and stores, customizable design, and features like Free Shipping and automatic discounts. The support team is efficient and responsive, often resolving issues quickly. Some merchants have successfully used the app for over three years, noting improvements in sales and reduced cart abandonment. The developers are willing to make customizations, sometimes for an additional fee. The app is seen as great value, particularly given its low price point.

Edited October 23, 2020

terrible service.. ive been using long time, changed theme and now they ask 18€ to update hahaha so you pay 5/month, change themes, they ask u money, be aware of that... and the funny part, yesterday when changed theme, chat with them "kevin" asked about that, he sayd "yes we update make request..." this guys dont like to treat good old custerms, come from another store myself... now will choose another app ofcorse. be aware! here is developer responde after this review! so if you give 1star review now he dont ask 18€? anyway i ask him to setup up (one more time he say 2-3 hours, waiting since yesterday...) even with this review he speed up? ive straight away to a competitor (i dont need say the name...) and installation is AUTOMATIC! is done right away! stay away from this guys!! here is the response to see iam talking true and I HATE developers like this... "is not a big deal for us..." so why asked 18€???????? LOL : Hi there,
We can give you setup as free and already gave 3 free setup. It is not a big deal for us but we are just trying to make you understand that every setup is done manually and take 2-3 hours.
We have to do the setup then check it thoroughly to see everything working perfectly or not. We will do the setup for you if that is just about the setup. Please remove the 1 star review as it affect us also. We will do the setup within within 2 hours.
We just want to make you understand, how manual setup works. Waiting for your reply. Thanks,
Kevin D

Bijuz
Portugal
3 months using the app
June 29, 2020

Awesome support, Highly recommend KartDiscount!

It is very easy to set up and user friendly. Literally, all you have to do is install the app and it works perfectly!

House Of Makeup
India
2 days using the app
March 6, 2020

Fast install and excellent customer support. App does what it should and makes the checkout process less confusing for my customers.

Yunnan Sourcing USA
2 days using the app
October 16, 2020

I'm using another app for custom products that creates drafts of the orders and Shopify has not figured out how to get this to work with discounts so this app does exactly what I needed it to do. Setup was extremely easy and they did it pretty quick.

Spotted Nose Designs
March 15, 2020

I'm here to thank Komal from the customer support team. Great service, fast reply time, and solve my problem in a short span of time. Thanks!

glowinglifestyle
November 24, 2022

the dev team can make any customization you want (the have sometimes a fee of about 20$ for hard stuff). The app seems great.

Luxury Confidence
March 4, 2020

This app is working great so far! It allows me to offer discounts on the full cart including add on items which is necessary for our store. Thank you!

Strapped For Time
About 24 hours using the app
Edited July 6, 2020

Messed up my checkout cart. The checkout button is not showing in cart, leaving my customers unable to checkout.
---
Update: They fixed the problem and helped me looked into the problem within 3 days. Customer support is definitely better than the other Apps out there.

Foot Paddy
18 days using the app
July 27, 2020

Great customer service so far. They responded to my messages very quickly about installing the app in a timely manner. Thank you!

Royal Greek Store
About 14 hours using the app
January 30, 2021

The installation process is a nightmare and the customer service is horrible. After we paid $28 for the stack discount feature, it did not even work properly and the customer service team did not respond to our support request in a timely fashion so we ended up having to install another app. They claim to be available via chat 24/7, but that is not the case. Do not bother downloading this app. It is also filled with hidden fees.

Pups & Parents