4.6

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to display all offers and provide discounts based on cart contents. It's praised for its seamless integration with other apps and stores, customizable design, and features like Free Shipping and automatic discounts. The support team is efficient and responsive, often resolving issues quickly. Some merchants have successfully used the app for over three years, noting improvements in sales and reduced cart abandonment. The developers are willing to make customizations, sometimes for an additional fee. The app is seen as great value, particularly given its low price point.

November 30, 2022

This app is the best! Discounts on slide cart drawer and cart pages that work and look seamless. The support is phenomenal, thank you Lichi Patel & developers for the prompt service. From morning to late evening Australian time , they REALLY helped me out. Thank you team.

La La Land
About 13 hours using the app
November 11, 2021

Charged $28 for "one time setup", and the app actually did not work as intended. Super bad experience overall.

Topologie Hong Kong
Hong Kong SAR
8 days using the app
November 7, 2022

This app is perfect, it integrates well and the user has no difficulty in entering the discount code.
It has no conflicts therefore perfect.

d-heartcare
Italy
About 8 hours using the app
November 5, 2020

Navneet was amazing, took his time to explain all the steps and function and this product works like a charm.

Hush Candle
Singapore
About 8 hours using the app
September 11, 2020

Don't let the $4.90/month price fool you, or the fact that every pricing structure on the home page of this app doesn't tell you what you are and aren't receiving. For $4.90 all you get is the discount code to physically show on your cart page. You don't get to use multiple/stacked discounts until you go to the middle package and pay a one time $28 fee, and you don't get to use automatic discounts until you go to the TOP package, and again a one time $28 fee. This was unfortunately the first app we purchased on shopify due to the number of 5 star good reviews, and I feel like it's a $4.90 loss with a big lesson learned.

NOYB Candles
5 days using the app
Anglerfox 🏆 replied November 26, 2020

Hi there,

each and every app has different pricing, All pricing plans are clearly displayed on the website before you pay for the app. You will see every single detail including if the app has any setup/integration fee for any feature.

that will help you decide, which plan you want to choose based on the feature you want to use and the plan you can afford.
Thanks :)

March 29, 2021

No one responding! second tried to contact them. No one is responding. very much disappointed. Negatively impacting google pagespeed insights score.

CosmeticBaba
India
6 days using the app
June 5, 2020

SUPER APP WITH AMAZING SUPPORT
Discount field added by app looks best with the design of the store, customer cannot even differentiate that we are using some app.

Support is one of the best i have ever experienced. Best thing about this app is, they give personal attention to each and every customer. Ankit from support team helped us design all things as we imagined.

I will 100% recommend this app. Don't thing twice. Just install. Cheers.

Call Nature
About 2 hours using the app
December 16, 2021

Great application, the team listens to our needs and they are able to provide us with a tailor-made solution

BOUTIQUE MDA
Belgium
About 1 hour using the app
November 17, 2022

App works great and support is super helpful. They helped us customize the design as we pleased and it truly looks native on our theme now. Functionality is great as well. Best app for stacking discounts / having discount codes in the cart!

Moin Coffee
Germany
About 1 hour using the app
Edited July 14, 2020

The app has great potential. It runs very smooth. However, the installation process is a bit of a nightmare. You will need to wait for 12 "working" hours before it can be installed by the team even though it states within 12 hours of app installation. In total, I waited 16 hours just for installation. After it was installed, I had to wait again for adjustments to any design changes. After another 5 hours of waiting and no changes made, I gave up. Their response was that nobody can do the design requests in 5 hours. Sorry, but this app is not free. We paid for it and there are plenty of other apps that can do the changes within 5 hours. I already know a few on top of my head right now.

For sellers spending on ads, you know how important time is. Overnight I had about 6 customers who messaged me how much the total was after discount. This was because the "total cost" after discount in the cart page was not set up on my cart page by the team, which i requested prior to waiting and going to sleep at 3am. Keep in mind I had already waited 16 hours, and stayed up until 3am to wait for this app to be installed because I had to disable the other discount app to prevent users from being confused. The developers are based in another timezone and being in the US, I had to wait until night time to hear back. The customers ended up leaving my store and costing me money because they thought the discount did not work. This also did not include potential customers that did not message me. I was very frustrated because this was a loss of several hundred dollars. My store tends to have a fairly good conversion rating. Even the other free cart discount apps convernted for me because they notified visitors discount will be applied at checkout. But because the total cost after discount was not implemented, it confused my customers because they thought even after the discount, the price was still the same.

I also seriously suggest the developers to implement a way for users to manually install and have the ability to adjust styling and design changes themselves. At urgent times like this, we cannot afford to sit and wait for 16+ hours when we're running several hundred dollars in ads. Imagine if we were spending thousands on ads? This app does not allow us to install ourselves or make and design changes, and we have to heavily rely on their support team during "working hours".

My suggestion is to either hire more reps to help install your app outside non-working hours, or state clearly in the app description that app installation may take up to 24 hours. Also include a way for users to manually install in the case that you guys are unavailable.

New Bark City
About 23 hours using the app
Anglerfox 🏆 replied November 26, 2020

Hi there,
I see that you had some issues related to the time we took to do the app integration for you. Please do consider that we give the time of 12 - 24 hours for the setup, so you know what to expect. As we all have a different timezone. When you install the app it might be night for us, or maybe when you request a change our team is not available. In spite of all these, we try to do everything within 12 - 24 hours of app installation which is less than a day.

Our team is available for 9 hours a day, all 7 days a week for setup/integration. Including Sundays. Our live chat support team is available for more than 10 hours a day, all 7 days a week. our email support is available for more than 14 hours a day. We give options to request a callback, where our team will call you to clarify anything you have.

We are already doing the best we can do, We really can't ask our team to work 24x7, that will be unhuman.

At the moment, we do not have an option for merhants to do the app integration/setup themselves, as most of the merchants are not comfortable with the technicalities involved in doing the app integration. However, we are working to allow that in future releases of app.
however we are going to have tie-up with themes, so they have integration as part of their theme itself.

The reason we do it manually so that we can make sure the app works perfectly, matches with your theme colors, design, and font. And it does not looks foreign or unusual. our app integration is one of the best in the market, we do any form of customization merchant can think of, any discount that is not even supported by Shopify by default, and any design you like.

That will never be possible, by any automated integration system or app.
Feel free to reach us at support@anglerfox.com, and we will be happy to clarify any questions you have.