Discounted Pricing ‑ Discounts

by Booster Apps

Discounted Pricing! The Premier Discount app for more Sales

Therapieva

Great app.
The best discount app. Works well and the support is the best.
I had some issues ut the support helped me fast !!

Eco Beauty

It doesn't work with Multi-Currency Checkout which is annoying, because I am paying for ads and customers come then abandonee at the checkout page. It would be ideal if it worked with multi currency. Because I have used this app before

Clevershop247

"I have unloaded it last month, but I still charge my monthly fee. I am not happy at all, so I want to get a refund" The same here simply debited without notice. I am very dissatisfied.

September 30, 2020

I'm sorry you had a bad experience and would like to make it right. I just sent you an email regarding the charge in question.

honeylives

Yes4Sure Store

It would be excellent if the "Spend Amount" has a table to display too, as in "Volume Discount" table. Waiting for your good news...

combatic™

It simply doesn't work
When you add your products into your cart
Everything seems to work very well
And once you want to check out, the customer finds itself with the non-discounted price lol, what a great surprise for them

Ez Yoga

The buy bulk discount code feature works on every page except the checkout page. It generates a code that works then before checkout the code doesn't work.

Fishi

I got this app because I can manage different discounts with different minimums, also because it helps to upsell by displaying text under the item the customer added to cart... buy another one and get 20% discount... things like that... but what I really don't like is when customers from abandoned carts return for purchase, the discount is not applied, resulting in lost sales...

This is what support had to say about this issue:
The reason why abandoned carts do not receive the discounts is that when the customer decides to go back to finish the order, they go straight away to the checkout page. Please take note that for the discounts to be applied, the customers should pass through the cart page. If they go directly to the checkout page, they will see a message that the discounts are not applicable anymore. ......

Well I can't control the auto recovery abandoned cart emails...... Not sure if this is they way discount apps behave, but for customers, if a discount is offered a discount should be applied no matter what, from the cart, directly to the checkout, etc, etc.... so I have lost many sales

Life Hack District

I really like Booster Apps, but unfortunately this one completely broke my store. Most notably it broke my quantity selector so it could never be more than 1, but also completely changed my home page format to the original one - pretty frustrating. Hopefully they will fix it as I see other reviews with similar feedback lately. Strongly recommend you save your theme code before installing!

April 16, 2020

Hi Craig, I'm so sorry we let you down here 😞While I can see that everything has been resolved with your store, we have sent a couple of emails yesterday to discuss how we could hopefully turn around your experience here. If you'd like to email stuart@boosterapps.com, I'd be happy to help in any way I can.

Cheers
Stuart

Molliefy

fuc*** app.. installed something in my code, now my "shop" and "home" button on bottom is gone.. fu** this app i hate it, now i need to move to shopify support team to ask where is the problem. never again!!! ( i use gempages)

March 14, 2020

Hi there, so sorry to hear you've had issues with the app. It looks like we've identified a compatibility issue due to a gempages update that we're currently looking into. I will follow up via email once we have more information. Cheers, Stuart

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 40 41