Discounted Pricing

Discounted Pricing

by Booster Apps

Quantity breaks and volume discounts! Quantity Breaks FTW!

Worseg Concept GmbH

Helped us a lot for converting more sales! Can only recommend, very easy to use also for beginners like us :)

RosaLight

The app itself is good but their support is non-existent.

In the beginning I've had a technical issue that prevented the discount codes from working when entering them via the cart page and it took them very long to fix it, then I simply asked them to make a small part of text bold, which I'm sure would have taken them 2 minutes to adapt. 2 weeks later it's still not done and not even an expected time window.
Their email address is a black box and if they happen to answer after more than a week they either ask a useless question that was already solved before, misunderstand something that you wrote them or answer your questions only partially and then you can wait another week for a reaction.

If you're spending a lot on ads I wouldn't rely on them.

Karvakaveri

Easy to use, I would recommend. The layout is very user friendly and I had no trouble creating the offers

HAYA

Just installed it. Encountered some issue syncing the app to online store and it was rectified almost immediately. It's looking good so far. Can't wait to see how it perform.

made4youstore

Great app :)) I really like the simplicity and I hope it will help me with my selling hopes. Recommend

bestmakeupdeals.nl

great app! just set up my first discount offer and it looks great!
Very easy to implement in your store.

spirithalloween.fr

ooh yeah...................................................................................................................................................................................

The Orthopedic Market

Great! and east to use highly recommended for every shopify store. You will never regret that you put this to your store.

Made It Mine Design

Did what I needed it to do! So far so good, still working my way through the app to see what else it offers.

Bright Life Curator

This app was easy to install and it does exactly what I wanted: putting tiered pricing on my product page. I have tried some of the other tiered pricing apps and not all of them had the option to toggle whether different variants of a product count towards the required threshold. I need my customers to be able to earn the discount as long as they add x# of the product to their order, whatever variants they choose to reach that.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 71 72