Booster: Discounted Pricing

Generate more sales by offering discounted pricing offers

From $19.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Booster Apps – Discounted Pricing

ProSciTech

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 4 years

We've had this app for many years, and it was working well. With recent changes however, it no longer works properly and support is poor. First it frequently crashed customers' carts. Those that didn't crash just had the discount disappear at checkout, which made it look like we were deliberately offering a non-existent discount. We had many customer complaints. Shopify told us to keep it installed so it could be fixed, which was brutal. Eventually I decided to uninstall and look elsewhere. After several weeks it was 'fixed' and we had it reinstalled. It now takes the discount offered on one item and spreads that out over all the products in the cart. A $10 discount on one item now becomes $1.67 on that item and so on down the cart. It looks ridiculous and is confusing. I should say that strongly suspect that the issues this app is having are because of Shopify code changes that they have not acknowledged and have caused problems to many apps and themes. Still, Shopify apps need to be able to adapt in the Shopify environment.

Manticore

Location Poland

Support for this app is a total disaster. Never in my life have I encountered such an unprofessional and ignorant approach to the customer. Support does not listen to customers, they pretend that the problem has been solved and do not write back. I pay for a subscription, and when I had a problem that prevented me from opening the store, support ignored it, did not write back. I had to change to another app. I do not recommend the app, bad treatment of customers, waste of time and money.

Smart-Buckle Laces

Customers can't go to checkout due to some app issue. Have to uninstall and look for another solution. Support didn't resolve the issue for over 3 weeks...

APM

Time spent using app About 4 years

Sadly today the discount table disappear and the head of support James emailed me saying they are getting rid of this app. No longer giving support. He asked me to uninstall. They offered me 4 months refund. That worth the 1 star. Do not install this app anymore.

Forever 21 Malaysia

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app About 15 hours

Hi Support, Can you please confirm that after 7 days trial , if the app didn't work according to my requirement, will i be able to cancel the subscription with 7 days?

March 15, 2022

Hi there!

Absolutely, all our plans have a 7 day trial. You can cancel the app for any reason, during your trial or after your trial!

Let me know if this helps :)

Cheers,
James

Sheltercase

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Great app, I've been using it for more than 1 year, never had a single problem during this period. Today we've updated our theme and we needed support from them to help us solve a problem in the cart. They quickly provided an initial reply and started working on a solution. A few hours later, their dev team came up with new development to fix our problem! They did all of that on a Saturday! Amazing support, can't recommend this app enough, it's great, and the team behind it is even better. Thanks a lot and much success!

November 22, 2021

Wow! ✨ This review made our day! Thank you so much for your detailed and thoughtful feedback. If you ever need help in the future or have any questions along the way, just let us know anytime and we will assist you as soon as we can! All the best, Kevin

Orazia™

Location France

I use this app on my store with some issues due to the legacy code from uninstalled apps. The support team guided me step by step to get thing in the right place. Now I happy my clients can buy more and me ... ;) Thanks Team.

October 25, 2021

So glad we're able to help you with your concern. 😊 If there are any other issues or questions you may have along the way, please let us know! Our team here at Booster Apps is always ready to help. Cheers, Kevin

Migoshop Danmark

Location Sweden

Fast and good service. We hade a issue, and very quickly the customer service responded. Even if the issue wasn't solved right away, their people did not gave up and showed consistent service

October 15, 2021

This review made our day! 🤩 We are so glad that we were able to help you with your concern. If there's anything else we can help you with, or you have any questions along the way, please let us know! Our team is always here to help. All the best, Kevin

WatchGT

Location Germany

The best support ever! Super quick and very patient! Thank you very much again, I am very happy that you have helped me so well. The app is just awesome too!

May 24, 2021

We work hard in creating apps that are easy and quick to install but most importantly, skyrocket your sales! Thanks so much for the positive review! 🤩
Cheers, Kevin

BumpWraps

This app has its faults, but they actively try to resolve issues the best they can. The support is quick and knowledgeable. If there is a mistake they learn from it and resolve it quickly. I am not certain it is for everyone, but it could help your site with conversations as some influencers have suggested. I suggest you give it a try through the trial period once you've finished the testing phases and have some active sales daily. The trial period would be best used then imho.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 41 42