Discounted Pricing

Discounted Pricing

by Booster Apps

Generate more sales by offering discounts on quantity breaks

T&GB

I was looking for an App like this and I found it. Only thing I want more is the discount offer doesn't show on home page. When you have a featured product on home page, customers won't know they will get discount offer unless they go to the products page. Most of customers land on home page and they won't see the offer. Other than that, it seems good. we will see how things will go!

The Cat Toy Company

Very easy to set up! Took minutes! Looks fantastic and optimises perfectly for mobile. Thank you :)

Peachies

just getting started and wont let me edit anything until I leave this review... should be a good app

www.nicerhac.com

I'm all set up. I'm going to let it run for the next seven days and see if I want to test it for another 30 days before making it a permanent addition to my site. Super easy to set up though. Just took a few clicks so that is always a great start.

onlinefashionsmall

I yes good I yes good I yes good I yes gI yes goodood I yes good v vI yes good I yes good I yes good I yes gI yes goodood I yes good v I yes good I yes good I yes good I yes gI yes goodood I yes good v vI yes good I yes good I yes good I yes gI yes goodood I yes good v

Bel Aires

Loved the app. Surely attracting more clients into my store since i installed it. Definitely using in every store of mine.

The Sign Shed

Great for displaying bulk savings available. Would recommend if you're wanting you customers to spend more

Wads4u

This apps is what i am looking for. It help me to increase my AOV. Recommended to all. The price pay for itself

Alpine Wear

Best app for quantity upsell. Fully customize, or leave as is. I would recommend this app if you want to increase salesf

Ollobuy

This app is great and helping a lot to boost up your store average value order. Definitely recommend this app to everyone

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 56 57