Discounted Upsells‑ Cross Sell

Discounted Upsells‑ Cross Sell

by Booster Apps

Upsell and Cross Sell = More Sales. Top Rated Upsell app

Purity Sanitation Products

Super easy to set up. Very intuitive UI and nice preview functionality. Will see how it affects my sales, but I'm optimistic. Have read great things

KissTheCook™ - Sushi Maker

I literally LOVE this app! It's very easy and clear to use, Super recommended!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ciao Bella Day Spa

set up was easy, can't wait for the sales to come in!! first time setting up an app in shopify and good experience, very user friendly

Co Z Pet

I'm just starting but it is very easy to use.
need to have a demonstration video on how this works.

Coeexus

Great app, Im testing but I think that is easy to use and setting, I hope to see the results soon, the test was really good, I set my first two campaign, every was fine.

Martín Pescador Co, Luxury lifestyle: Hats, Espadrilles, Swimming Shorts.

Es fácil de usar, hasta ahora la estoy probando, pero me ha parecido útil su manejo. Me gustaría que se pudieran añadir más categorías en las promociones.

MyPuppyGuard

Muy buen app. Sirve para vender como loco pero a la vez inteligente. Me gusta y es full recomendable para todos esos comerciantes que desean comenzar hacer ofertas en su WebSite!

håvsund

What a silly app. unlogical upsell options. Popups doesn't show up. discounts are not calculated correctly. no combination possible. don't waste your time on this app..

After the company's reply:
Yes I did ask for support. No answer here for most of my questions.

March 15, 2020

Hi there, sorry to hear you were having issues with the app. This is more than likely a custom theme issue. I can see you didn't reach out for help before posting your review but I'd be more than happy to help you if you'd like click the Get Support button on this page.

Cheers
Stuart

Mínima Infância

Cool, its a very simple and easy to use, 100% approved
I think its gonna be a selling in a large scale.

Spirit Jewelry

just tested it and works amazing let's see how its going to work in the upcoming time! very easy to use

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 280 281