Booster: Discounted Upsells

More Upsells = More Sales. Discounted Upsells since 2016

From $19.99/month. 7-day free trial.

White & Green

Location Ireland

So far awful experience with this app. It was clashing with code which meant two weeks of us trying to find out how to make the app work. I asked them to extend the free trial and they said no, so we have been paying for an app that does not work. I finally got rid of the clashing code and have been waiting all day for customer service to reply because the offers are still not showing. It is so annoying to be paying for something that is not working and to be waiting SO long for a reply from the team. They do not have a live chat function and have not been a help so far.

Cali Lush Lashes

Disclaimer before you buy this app!!! I am very disappointed in their upsell pop up feature. I sell to USA, Australia, Canda, Uk. The upsell pricing does not reflect the customers country pricing it will only show usa pricing hence i have lost alot of money on ads because of this. I have reached out to support and this is my 4rth day with them trying to get this resolved or if they even have a solution. They will just write a one response daily and leave me hanging. DO NOT WASTE MONEY ON THIS APP. ILL REVISE THIS REVIEW IF THEY CAN FIX THIS FOR ME.

Ma p'tite Parure

Location France
Time spent using app 11 minutes

Je sais pas quoi dire je dis n'importe quoi c'est pour passer le tuto qui sert à rien de gasd sq gsfs d

Babble & Hemp

Not sure how its going to work as this request is too early. But easy to set up. now filling space .

Glitter and Ore

Location Australia

Just installed and was prompted to leave a review without using it. However, during the test it seemed to have gotten the product wrong.. Giving 3 stars because it forces to leave a review without actually giving you a sufficient amount of time to use the app before deciding how good it actually is.

Hockey International

Location Australia

This app has worked well so far. I like that it automatically apply's the discount to the final price.

The Paw Home

very good app. This is useful for my business. However, I want to know how to change the call to action button color.

Curls Care

Location Réunion
Time spent using app About 20 hours

C e t t e a p p l i c a t i o n e s t g é n i a l e ! J e r e c o m m a n d e à 1 0 0 % .

Technobuzz

Seems to work perfectly as far as I can tell! I would recommend it to anyone getting started with shopify.

BlueWater Tropics

nice app i like it and does the job that it needs to do, looks nice and easy for the customers to use