Booster: Discounted Upsells

Booster: Discounted Upsells

by Booster Apps

Upsells = More Sales. Top Rated. Discounted Upsells since 2016

Babble & Hemp

Not sure how its going to work as this request is too early. But easy to set up. now filling space .

Glitter and Ore

Just installed and was prompted to leave a review without using it. However, during the test it seemed to have gotten the product wrong.. Giving 3 stars because it forces to leave a review without actually giving you a sufficient amount of time to use the app before deciding how good it actually is.

Hockey International

This app has worked well so far. I like that it automatically apply's the discount to the final price.

The Paw Home

very good app. This is useful for my business. However, I want to know how to change the call to action button color.

Curls Care

C e t t e a p p l i c a t i o n e s t g é n i a l e ! J e r e c o m m a n d e à 1 0 0 % .

Technobuzz

Seems to work perfectly as far as I can tell! I would recommend it to anyone getting started with shopify.

BlueWater Tropics

nice app i like it and does the job that it needs to do, looks nice and easy for the customers to use

Joyfit

Just started using it ... so far it's good. Looking forward to more offers and more customized options

Bowmar Nutrition

DO NOT PURCHASE THIS APP, I have an ongoing issue that was supposed to be fixed and I went in to modify something today and the issue has not been resolved. I have multiple stores and will be deleting from all shortly as soon as I find a replacement today. I have emailed support multiple times that the dashboard does not work. They push you off over and over and then when you go to modify it might work for 5 minutes (after refreshing for 20 minutes straight) and then will go down again. I have been patient multiple times but this is costing me thousands in revenue! If you need an app that will perform correctly and support that will actually help you if there are bugs THIS APP IS NOT FOR YOU.

Furreal Boutique

Set up was extremely easy. Seems like this will be a good app. I just created my first pop up and the layout is fantastic. I hope all goes well