Discounted Upsells ‑ Upsell

Discounted Upsells ‑ Upsell

by Booster Apps

Cross Sell and Upsell for more Sales! Upsell and Grow

Catnip Wall Ball

This app ruined my store (Brooklyn theme). When I uninstalled it my store had all sorts of errors and the slide out cart did not work. Do NOT install this if you use Brooklyn Theme.

NakamaStyle

Difficult to personalize, I think that 19.99$ month is to much for what they give to the consumer. I think that actually exists better options.

My Secret Tea

works well so far. just started testing and we are looking for our first increase in upselling producings

CIMPIC

I used this app for my store. Its super great. You just need to have a look around. It will increase your sales.

La Nouvelle Montre

It is an essential application, I recommend it to everyone! The average basket increases suddenly, it's perfect!

ChristmasSpiritShop

The app has a user friendly interface and I am looking forward to getting higher order volumes off of it.

Electro Charger

App works good for Upsells. It has made me money so far. it is a good app overall and really easy to use.

CADIA

321321323214343 ggtgetrrtgtrhy54t54t54t5tt54t5g5gtrgtrg56t55t5tg54gtg54ghtgtrrg54gtrgetg45grgtrg54grttr

Bleuet

Super easy set-up. Can't wait to see it in action. Hoping to increase AOV across products. Fingers crossed

Imperium Fashion STORE

Its really easy and practical app to use and help you to increase your upsale. i highly recommend this app to everyone.