Discounted Upsells ‑ Upsell

Discounted Upsells ‑ Upsell

by Booster Apps

Cross Sell and Upsell for more Sales! Upsell and Grow

The Helix Store

I loveeeeee how easy it is. My first time having an e-commerce store I see how easy and how much this app is needed to increase sales.

Mooi & Natuurlijk

I like that it helps you step by step and you can test see the upsell offers you made. It works great!

Area 51 Squad

Very Very Very simple to use.Does exactly what you'd want an upsell app to do.The simplicity caught me off guard,its nice.

Shiandho

Great app to use for upsells, enjoying it so far. Just need to play around with it abit more and make sure I'm setting up upsells for all my products.

Wired Connections

Very easy to set up and customize personal upsells. I highly recommend if you want to make more with each sale!

What Load Shedding

IT DOES look really good. Testing currently before deciding on buying or not.........................

Babble & Hemp

Not sure how its going to work as this request is too early. But easy to set up. now filling space .

Cr8zyDeals

In progress of using this app to see if it brings me any conversions and ups my average order value

nevstudio

nice,great..........................................................................................

Glitter and Ore

Just installed and was prompted to leave a review without using it. However, during the test it seemed to have gotten the product wrong.. Giving 3 stars because it forces to leave a review without actually giving you a sufficient amount of time to use the app before deciding how good it actually is.