Booster: Discounted Upsells

Booster: Discounted Upsells

by Booster Apps

Upsells = More Sales. Top Rated. Discounted Upsells since 2016

Martín Pescador Co, Luxury lifestyle: Hats, Espadrilles, Swimming Shorts.

Es fácil de usar, hasta ahora la estoy probando, pero me ha parecido útil su manejo. Me gustaría que se pudieran añadir más categorías en las promociones.

håvsund

What a silly app. unlogical upsell options. Popups doesn't show up. discounts are not calculated correctly. no combination possible. don't waste your time on this app..

After the company's reply:
Yes I did ask for support. No answer here for most of my questions.

March 15, 2020

Hi there, sorry to hear you were having issues with the app. This is more than likely a custom theme issue. I can see you didn't reach out for help before posting your review but I'd be more than happy to help you if you'd like click the Get Support button on this page.

Cheers
Stuart

WildlifeMovement

X and y, all good. I have not yet seen it in action though. I will go live with the shop within a few weeks.

DUNYAWIG

i used this app to increase my order value and conversion rate.
thank you for this very gut app.
dunyawig

Grand Deluxe Unlimited Shop

Im trying out the app. Hopefully this app will increase my sells and target new and previous customers. And for the least potential buyers.

Baleaf Sports

I tested this app while it just changed my theme, I still have not changed back to my previous theme. While I still want to use this app since it is great.

DSG Paddles

**Issue was not solved by developer over direct email support, it was fixed by ourselves. Would have removed my review after fixing it but you are lying on reviews now :( **

Put a "Liquid error: Could not find asset snippets/booster-common.liquid" error on my header on every page of my website that cannot be removed. I've removed the app and every file related to it and it is still there.

*I've had to search my theme.liquid file for every mention of "booster" and removed those lines manually. The error is now finally gone. The app did not even work when I had it installed. The popup would not appear after troubleshooting.*

January 15, 2020

UPDATE: Issue was fully resolved with the merchant over direct email support.

-----------------------
Previous Reply:

Hi there, so sorry there was an issue here 😔 This issue has been fixed, I've sent over a detailed email but am yet to hear back. Cheers, Stuart

------------------------------------
PREVIOUS REPLY:
Sorry to hear about the hassle here :( If you'd like to leave a support ticket or email me directly at stuart@boosterapps.com, I'll get this solved for you asap. Cheers, Stuart

Rosasdumal

Se ve todo bien por el momento. Tendria que pasar los dias de prueba para poder dar una critica mejor.

Locogadgets

good one i like to work with it its like very easy to use also everybody can you this app for this new year

4Beinr

i tried using this app for my store but i dont really like it. the upsell popup doesnt appear at all and the upsell popup that should pop up in the cart appears like 5 out of 10 times