Discounted Upsells ‑ Upsell

Discounted Upsells ‑ Upsell

by Booster Apps

Cross Sell and Upsell for more Sales! Upsell and Grow

NEEDEDGE

best upsell app i have ever used in my lifer of this birth since 2002 really i must say again really best app

DSG Paddles

**Issue was not solved by developer over direct email support, it was fixed by ourselves. Would have removed my review after fixing it but you are lying on reviews now :( **

Put a "Liquid error: Could not find asset snippets/booster-common.liquid" error on my header on every page of my website that cannot be removed. I've removed the app and every file related to it and it is still there.

*I've had to search my theme.liquid file for every mention of "booster" and removed those lines manually. The error is now finally gone. The app did not even work when I had it installed. The popup would not appear after troubleshooting.*

January 15, 2020

UPDATE: Issue was fully resolved with the merchant over direct email support.

-----------------------
Previous Reply:

Hi there, so sorry there was an issue here 😔 This issue has been fixed, I've sent over a detailed email but am yet to hear back. Cheers, Stuart

------------------------------------
PREVIOUS REPLY:
Sorry to hear about the hassle here :( If you'd like to leave a support ticket or email me directly at stuart@boosterapps.com, I'll get this solved for you asap. Cheers, Stuart

Rapicompra.com.co│Moda, Salud & Belleza

MAS VENTASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

EASY TECHNOZ

amazing app help me setp b step great choice mate
and realy hepl my store a tone with upsell no codeing skills needed

Cartoon My Car

We saw progress on our store using this app on the first day, we were really impressed with how it turned out! i Would recommend to anyone, to at least try the app while it's free and see if it benefits you like it did us!

Rosasdumal

Se ve todo bien por el momento. Tendria que pasar los dias de prueba para poder dar una critica mejor.

Bienvenid@!│Comprodetodo.co│Moda, Salud & Belleza

la ventas han aumentado desde q uso esta app. muchas graciassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Sweater Station

7uuyguhuhuhuhuhugututt7t77t7777y7y7yyyhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhg

Locogadgets

good one i like to work with it its like very easy to use also everybody can you this app for this new year

Llevalotodo.com│Moda, Salud & Belleza

Excelente aplicacion, una vez instalada funciono de inmediato y entro la primera venta.... estoy muy feliz con la app