Booster: Discounted Upsells

Booster: Discounted Upsells

by Booster Apps

Upsells = More Sales. Top Rated. Discounted Upsells since 2016

тнιиguмαנιgz

At first I had a little technical issue and Lalaine was super helpful! She quickly corrected the issue and now the app is working fine. App has been great thus far!

Hippielegant

Looking forward see the change. Just installed - will update soon....................................

CJK Wholesale Fashion and Apparel

I used this AP too up-sell and it works well so far. it allows the business to generate quick sale opportunities and target specific market groups. I will continue to use this app as long as it performs.

Teddy Baldassarre

its making me put this review its making me put this review its making me put this review its making me put this review its making me put this review its making me put this review

The Deal Gorilla

Needs to auto sort by product automatically. Right now it randomly puts products together. Other than thata, its fine.

frozcool

i used this app to inprove my sell ill like it better if does show ofers on my home page . very helpful

GVIEWIN

It is very easy to use. And I like the guide to show me how to use it.

Lily Trotters

haven't tried it yet but will see how it goes in a few weeks and come back to update my review at that point

Cozystuffshop

Nice App going to help me increase sales i believe. Easy to use and flexible.
Enjoying my journey. Thank you

The Backpack Rack

awesome so far - we shall see if it helps conversions... Time will tell - fingers crossed! Looking forward to being able to see the stats.