Discounted Upsells‑ Cross Sell

Discounted Upsells‑ Cross Sell

by Booster Apps

Upsell and Cross Sell = More Sales. Top Rated Upsell app

MyPuppyGuard

Muy buen app. Sirve para vender como loco pero a la vez inteligente. Me gusta y es full recomendable para todos esos comerciantes que desean comenzar hacer ofertas en su WebSite!

håvsund

What a silly app. unlogical upsell options. Popups doesn't show up. discounts are not calculated correctly. no combination possible. don't waste your time on this app..

After the company's reply:
Yes I did ask for support. No answer here for most of my questions.

March 15, 2020

Hi there, sorry to hear you were having issues with the app. This is more than likely a custom theme issue. I can see you didn't reach out for help before posting your review but I'd be more than happy to help you if you'd like click the Get Support button on this page.

Cheers
Stuart

Mínima Infância

Cool, its a very simple and easy to use, 100% approved
I think its gonna be a selling in a large scale.

Spirit Jewelry

just tested it and works amazing let's see how its going to work in the upcoming time! very easy to use

Green Boost

User friendly interface and love the looks of it, elegant and effective, hopefully will sell a lot with this

Astronauts-Bedroom

The way this app was able to make it so easy to add Up sells was incredible, within just a few clicks I was able to add everything I neede! 10/10 would recommended

Contour Go

Amazing app. Creating upsells is super easy and very straightforward. Just a few clicks and boom! It's already added to your store.

WildlifeMovement

X and y, all good. I have not yet seen it in action though. I will go live with the shop within a few weeks.

ExcisionReliable

Amazing App! I strongly recommend this product to all stores. It's worth the money, gives you a high conversion rate.

Vegan Concept

Very easy use to use comparatively, many upsell popup options for customers. It would even be better if there is AI.