Booster: Discounted Upsells

More Upsells = More Sales. Discounted Upsells since 2016

From $19.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Soul & Peace

Location India
Time spent using app About 1 hour

I have not yet tried it will use and update the review.

qwertyuiolmncxsertyujncdrtyhbcxertgcxertvcx

My Alien Gadget

Location Luxembourg

Good app works well make what they promise and now im waiting ti test on my live site to see how its work on upselliing products to others

Universal Package Store

Simple to set up. Helps to cross sell or promote other products that you want to show your customers.

тнιиguмαנιgz

At first I had a little technical issue and Lalaine was super helpful! She quickly corrected the issue and now the app is working fine. App has been great thus far!

Hippielegant

Location Israel

Looking forward see the change. Just installed - will update soon....................................

CJK Wholesale Fashion and Apparel

I used this AP too up-sell and it works well so far. it allows the business to generate quick sale opportunities and target specific market groups. I will continue to use this app as long as it performs.

Teddy Baldassarre

its making me put this review its making me put this review its making me put this review its making me put this review its making me put this review its making me put this review

The Deal Gorilla

Time spent using app About 1 month

Needs to auto sort by product automatically. Right now it randomly puts products together. Other than thata, its fine.

frozcool

i used this app to inprove my sell ill like it better if does show ofers on my home page . very helpful

GVIEWIN

Location China

It is very easy to use. And I like the guide to show me how to use it.