Discounted Upsells ‑ Upsell

Discounted Upsells ‑ Upsell

by Booster Apps

Cross Sell and Upsell for more Sales! Upsell and Grow

Paw Outdoors

Better than Bold because it is a lot easier to use and it really helps with up selling & cross selling.

Catnip Wall Ball

This app ruined my store (Brooklyn theme). When I uninstalled it my store had all sorts of errors and the slide out cart did not work. Do NOT install this if you use Brooklyn Theme.

NakamaStyle

Difficult to personalize, I think that 19.99$ month is to much for what they give to the consumer. I think that actually exists better options.

My Secret Tea

works well so far. just started testing and we are looking for our first increase in upselling producings

CIMPIC

I used this app for my store. Its super great. You just need to have a look around. It will increase your sales.

La Nouvelle Montre

It is an essential application, I recommend it to everyone! The average basket increases suddenly, it's perfect!

ChristmasSpiritShop

The app has a user friendly interface and I am looking forward to getting higher order volumes off of it.

Electro Charger

App works good for Upsells. It has made me money so far. it is a good app overall and really easy to use.

CADIA

321321323214343 ggtgetrrtgtrhy54t54t54t5tt54t5g5gtrgtrg56t55t5tg54gtg54ghtgtrrg54gtrgetg45grgtrg54grttr

Bleuet

Super easy set-up. Can't wait to see it in action. Hoping to increase AOV across products. Fingers crossed