Booster: Discounted Upsells

Booster: Discounted Upsells

by Booster Apps

Upsells = More Sales. Top Rated. Discounted Upsells since 2016

P4Gaming

Es un poco dificil de utilizar, hay veces que no aparecen los anuncios, no se si es porque estoy en la version de prueba o porque normalmente falla

Raw Threads Athletics

I normally never give a bad review, as there is always a level of understanding that things don't always work. But if your app is going to damage my theme to the point where my site cannot load it's home page or product pages and there is no sense of urgency to help fix it, then I have to give it a 1 star review. I Caution all to check with your theme developer before installing.

Vyral Gadgets

it's looking ok so far.... probably give a better review once I see it in action with my customers....

MyPosh.co

LOOKS nice ill know in a week to hearly for me to know at this point.................................thx!

Brush White 2.0

Works well for me so far, with easy installation. Will try it in action the coming days. Hopefully it will generate a bunch of sales!

The Future Gentleman

I just finished setting up my first upsell. It was easy to setup with straight forward instructions. Hopefully, this increases my cart value.

Wondrwood

good so far, but would like to customise colours more, thanks. gonna keep it for the free trial and see.. not so keen on pop ups in general though

Beware of the Dog Shop

Muy útil y con buenas opciones de configuración. Intuitivo y con las instrucciones faciles de entender.

Crissini

i used this application.HE IS VERY BAD i just tested 7 days and i've canceled because he is not good

Soho & Stone

Was expecting to be able to provide a downsell in case they decline the initial upsell. Also, it doesn´t show the item discounted on the cart, you have to scroll down/look down where you checkout to see the " -$xx discount ". Would be more helpful if it could reflect the discount already in the cart summary.