Booster: Discounted Upsells

More Upsells = More Sales. Discounted Upsells since 2016

From $19.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Lily Trotters

Time spent using app About 20 hours

haven't tried it yet but will see how it goes in a few weeks and come back to update my review at that point

Cozystuffshop

Location Mozambique

Nice App going to help me increase sales i believe. Easy to use and flexible.
Enjoying my journey. Thank you

The Backpack Rack

Time spent using app 38 minutes

awesome so far - we shall see if it helps conversions... Time will tell - fingers crossed! Looking forward to being able to see the stats.

Factory Authorized Outlet

Time spent using app About 2 hours

The setup was quick and easy, no code installs or complicated steps needed. The auto suggestions are also nice.

P4Gaming

Location Spain

Es un poco dificil de utilizar, hay veces que no aparecen los anuncios, no se si es porque estoy en la version de prueba o porque normalmente falla

Raw Threads Athletics

I normally never give a bad review, as there is always a level of understanding that things don't always work. But if your app is going to damage my theme to the point where my site cannot load it's home page or product pages and there is no sense of urgency to help fix it, then I have to give it a 1 star review. I Caution all to check with your theme developer before installing.

Vyral Gadgets

Location Australia

it's looking ok so far.... probably give a better review once I see it in action with my customers....

MyPosh.co

Time spent using app 1 day

LOOKS nice ill know in a week to hearly for me to know at this point.................................thx!

Brush White 2.0

Location Sweden

Works well for me so far, with easy installation. Will try it in action the coming days. Hopefully it will generate a bunch of sales!

The Future Gentleman

I just finished setting up my first upsell. It was easy to setup with straight forward instructions. Hopefully, this increases my cart value.