Discounted Upsells ‑ Upsell

Discounted Upsells ‑ Upsell

by Booster Apps

Cross Sell and Upsell for more Sales! Upsell and Grow

Babble & Hemp

Not sure how its going to work as this request is too early. But easy to set up. now filling space .

Glitter and Ore

Just installed and was prompted to leave a review without using it. However, during the test it seemed to have gotten the product wrong.. Giving 3 stars because it forces to leave a review without actually giving you a sufficient amount of time to use the app before deciding how good it actually is.

Soul & Peace

I have not yet tried it will use and update the review.

qwertyuiolmncxsertyujncdrtyhbcxertgcxertvcx

Hippielegant

Looking forward see the change. Just installed - will update soon....................................

Teddy Baldassarre

its making me put this review its making me put this review its making me put this review its making me put this review its making me put this review its making me put this review

frozcool

i used this app to inprove my sell ill like it better if does show ofers on my home page . very helpful

Lily Trotters

haven't tried it yet but will see how it goes in a few weeks and come back to update my review at that point

Wondrwood

good so far, but would like to customise colours more, thanks. gonna keep it for the free trial and see.. not so keen on pop ups in general though

Soho & Stone

Was expecting to be able to provide a downsell in case they decline the initial upsell. Also, it doesn´t show the item discounted on the cart, you have to scroll down/look down where you checkout to see the " -$xx discount ". Would be more helpful if it could reflect the discount already in the cart summary.

Manuelle&Co

nice app using this easy and fast learning. but it needs more languages so people can use it easier

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8