Discounted Upsells ‑ Upsell

Discounted Upsells ‑ Upsell

by Booster Apps

Cross Sell and Upsell for more Sales! Upsell and Grow

House of Romanov Fashion

Garbage. Does not work. I have wasted I don't know how much time installing the app but, I have gone through checkout I never got a pop-up.

Trends Corner

Customer service is a real DISASTER, I have waited too much time to get an answer from them and my trial ran out in this period. Their response time takes more than a week and they are not trying to solve the issues, they suggest me to remove my product variants to run the app correctly. UNBELIEVABLE. Would definitely not recommend!!

UPDATE:
After our comment, Booster Apps contacted us and offered the app %100 free of charge and get it up and running. We thought that our complaint finally reached to the right people. However after several emails and several months, still no response from them.

We want you to know that you can not get support when you have a problem. Not recommended...

Mellora Makeup

N'affiche pas le upsell, application inutile. Je ne la recommande pas. A l'époque c'était pas mal quand elle était gratuite

Wellness Style Shop

Horrible customer service they take forever to respond. You cannot split test offers, there is no data they give you on the upsell. I actually noticed this upsell lowered my conversion rate. I would recommend going with Bold Upsell or an upsell offer that has more data they present to you

Mon Bébé, Ma Vie

Vraiment déçu dès le départ, le premier niveau payant (19.99$) est pour les boutiques avec un plan basique. Ce qui est mon cas, et pourtant ils veulent me facturer 29.99$ qui est normalement pour les plans shopify intermédiaire !

Cali Tiger

DIABOLICAL! Lailane from customer support is just lazy. The whole company has the worst support staff! DO NOT DOWNLOAD!

The Mythical Forest

not working for some reason even tho i set it up and publish everything. it only works for their own testing button but not on my store.

Moon Lander

next time don't force me to give a 5 star

Pandawing Com

showing pricing wrong, i noticed after many days, i don't know how many buyers i have lost, i sent mail to support, but didn't get any reply, waste of money :(

Boutiquedecoration

Dosn't work. Maby not compatible withe my theme.