Booster: Discounted Upsells

More Upsells = More Sales. Discounted Upsells since 2016

From $19.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Catnip Wall Ball

Time spent using app About 1 hour

This app ruined my store (Brooklyn theme). When I uninstalled it my store had all sorts of errors and the slide out cart did not work. Do NOT install this if you use Brooklyn Theme.

White & Green

Location Ireland

So far awful experience with this app. It was clashing with code which meant two weeks of us trying to find out how to make the app work. I asked them to extend the free trial and they said no, so we have been paying for an app that does not work. I finally got rid of the clashing code and have been waiting all day for customer service to reply because the offers are still not showing. It is so annoying to be paying for something that is not working and to be waiting SO long for a reply from the team. They do not have a live chat function and have not been a help so far.

Cali Lush Lashes

Disclaimer before you buy this app!!! I am very disappointed in their upsell pop up feature. I sell to USA, Australia, Canda, Uk. The upsell pricing does not reflect the customers country pricing it will only show usa pricing hence i have lost alot of money on ads because of this. I have reached out to support and this is my 4rth day with them trying to get this resolved or if they even have a solution. They will just write a one response daily and leave me hanging. DO NOT WASTE MONEY ON THIS APP. ILL REVISE THIS REVIEW IF THEY CAN FIX THIS FOR ME.

Ma p'tite Parure

Location France
Time spent using app 11 minutes

Je sais pas quoi dire je dis n'importe quoi c'est pour passer le tuto qui sert à rien de gasd sq gsfs d

Bowmar Nutrition

Time spent using app About 2 years

DO NOT PURCHASE THIS APP, I have an ongoing issue that was supposed to be fixed and I went in to modify something today and the issue has not been resolved. I have multiple stores and will be deleting from all shortly as soon as I find a replacement today. I have emailed support multiple times that the dashboard does not work. They push you off over and over and then when you go to modify it might work for 5 minutes (after refreshing for 20 minutes straight) and then will go down again. I have been patient multiple times but this is costing me thousands in revenue! If you need an app that will perform correctly and support that will actually help you if there are bugs THIS APP IS NOT FOR YOU.

Allora

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 22 hours

Installing it broke my site and no support received from the company, very disappointing experience...

Raw Threads Athletics

I normally never give a bad review, as there is always a level of understanding that things don't always work. But if your app is going to damage my theme to the point where my site cannot load it's home page or product pages and there is no sense of urgency to help fix it, then I have to give it a 1 star review. I Caution all to check with your theme developer before installing.

Crissini

Location France

i used this application.HE IS VERY BAD i just tested 7 days and i've canceled because he is not good

xbodycase

Location Germany

0 Support. Product Names appear with html code ? does someone know how to fix this ? 19.99 $ for bad support ....

House of Romanov Fashion

Time spent using app 43 minutes

Garbage. Does not work. I have wasted I don't know how much time installing the app but, I have gone through checkout I never got a pop-up.