Booster: Discounted Upsells

Booster: Discounted Upsells | Reviews

by Booster Apps

Upsells = More Sales. Top Rated. Discounted Upsells since 2016

Ohmega

Quiet good, would be better with individual variant options but its rather user friendly and simplistic so i would definitely recommend and use on other websites!

Tropical Paper Garden

Does what it says it does but as a free version is very limited in features

Spoiled Baby Boutique

excited to see how this goes. i havent used it yet but im excited to see if the hype is worth it!

Held Up At Home

Good App and really simple. Most of the work is done for you which is great and saves time. Wish it was completely automated but I'm sure there is that service, it's just not free. A+ app and happy to be using it.

Altearah 2

I've just installed the app and even though I'm not tech savvy I was able to make it work. I'd like it to come up a bit sooner than at the checkout but It works !! :)

Octum

Have yet to test it out but seems to have good features

Goatsgear

Works as explained! Great app.

Funky Fun Style

Just installed today is why i can give 4 stars and the app did pop up on test.So far it's works.I will upgrade my rating once i see that no problems has happen.

Trust The G By Nueve Barber

i like the app, but its not really allowing me to buy one get one at a discounted price, or i just can't figure out how to do it!

Jewelry Bonus

So far so good. Does what I want and very easy to set up.