Booster: Discounted Upsells

Booster: Discounted Upsells

by Booster Apps

Upsells = More Sales. Top Rated. Discounted Upsells since 2016

The Deal Gorilla

Needs to auto sort by product automatically. Right now it randomly puts products together. Other than thata, its fine.

GVIEWIN

It is very easy to use. And I like the guide to show me how to use it.

Cozystuffshop

Nice App going to help me increase sales i believe. Easy to use and flexible.
Enjoying my journey. Thank you

The Backpack Rack

awesome so far - we shall see if it helps conversions... Time will tell - fingers crossed! Looking forward to being able to see the stats.

Factory Authorized Outlet

The setup was quick and easy, no code installs or complicated steps needed. The auto suggestions are also nice.

P4Gaming

Es un poco dificil de utilizar, hay veces que no aparecen los anuncios, no se si es porque estoy en la version de prueba o porque normalmente falla

Vyral Gadgets

it's looking ok so far.... probably give a better review once I see it in action with my customers....

MyPosh.co

LOOKS nice ill know in a week to hearly for me to know at this point.................................thx!

Brush White 2.0

Works well for me so far, with easy installation. Will try it in action the coming days. Hopefully it will generate a bunch of sales!

The Future Gentleman

I just finished setting up my first upsell. It was easy to setup with straight forward instructions. Hopefully, this increases my cart value.