Doba ‑ Dropshipping

Dropship via Wholesale Distributors, Manufacturers & Suppliers

From $49.99/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Treasures by Chele

I've been using this app for a couple of months and have two issues: 1) If you Google search the products on this platform, you'll see that their prices are just a high as other stores that sell the same product. So essentially you have to mark your retail price higher and Good Luck Selling. 2) There is no communication when a product is suddenly unavailable. Which means you have to check your listings every day (which is a pain when you have a lot of pages of products) to remove the now unavailable products. Also, if one of their vendors suddenly leaves the platform, there is no communication about it. I spent several days (many many hours) importing products from a particular vendor. I spent money advertising those products. All of a sudden, the vendor has decided not to be on the platform and all that hard work and money has been completely wasted. All I got from this company is "I apologize". Not a good way to run a business.

January 25, 2022

Thank you very much for your feedback, it's valuable to us and our Account Manager will be in touch.

LivMoray

Good service provided by Febi regarding pricing plan and product integration! so far so good with store setup

Qwork Office Furniture

Lydia was very helpful and patient, as I was guided step by step to fix my problem, highly recommend it!

Lefant

I like Doba a lot, support is very quick and they dispelled my doubts very quickly. Thank you a lot.

Focus Global Souring Services Co

Amazing! The ordering process is swift and easy. By far the best app for dropshipping. I also got great help from Ivy with listing.

Jenston Girl

ATTENTION AMAZON SELLERS: Half the products that have a really good selling rating are labeled prohibited to sell on Amazon.The next half processing time is 2 days plus, when Amazon requires a next day confirmed shipping. Items can't be purchased in advance because to sell most products on Amazon, a brand authorization letter is required or an invoice from the distributor. Doba invoice can't be used, because Amazon required the UPC code to be on the invoice, which Doba invoice doesn't contain.

Red Bargains

Doba has number of glowing issues. It needs to import weight of items for suppliers who ship by weight. It is missing as Fulfillment Service in Shopify. It seems to require you to manually add tags one a time before Listing to Store. It would make things easier to bulk add tags or collection if shop uses manual. Add an option to MSRP instead of Compare would be nice I would like to note that Developers should communicate a little better with customer service. They should up docs more so Customer Service can help people better and customers aren't as frustrated. And I would like to thank Whitney for our little discussion on how to improve Doba.

Good Cause Computing

Great selection of products, but if you google search the products, the sell price is higher than the retail price online. Therefore, you may sell some items, but it will only be people who do not price match. Not an effective app for drop shipping.

Klasstop

Q: I DO NOT USE Doba Dropship!
I DO NOT HAVE THIS PROGRAM!
why did they take money for it?
answer on the merits!