PRODUCT SEARCH BAR & FILTERS

Instant & Rapid Search Bar. Advanced Smart Search & Categories

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Suxceed Womens

Rob helped me set up doofinder. A useful tool for search, my customers love it and I love it, Thanks

Plantio La Orquidea

Time spent using app About 1 month

Chris was super helpful, walked me through all the steps and answered all my questions, my customers love the new search bar.

American Leatherworks

I used this app to optimize our search function in our website. Without Doofinder, our search engine was inept. Customer service has been there to help us every step of the way.

Jee & Ju Korean cosmetics

This is amazing app for customers search, a lot of functions for the good price. I liked the service what have been provided by awesome consultant Efiba, she helped me a lot to understand how I should work with app to get a results!

88 Gear

Chris was a big help and got us setup with minimal effort on our end. So far the app has been working great and has increased sales and conversions

Curtainshop.com 541 Main St. New Rochelle NY 10801 1.866.940.1200

Great add on for our website. Has made it easier for customers to find what they are searching for.

Pro UTV Parts

Time spent using app About 1 month

We liked the way the Doo Finder app works for mobile searches. It is better than our current mobile search. We are still deciding if the PC based search is better than the Shopify search. We signed up for the monthly plan.

Evergreen Mountain Sports

Love this app. These guys are great. Lennon has been super helpful getting us set up with this search feature that I didn't even realize I needed. It makes us look super pro. Thank you guys.

Pompeii

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 1 month

Really functional.Good support and it helps to find out what your customers needs from you. Good conversion rate

The Backpacker

I used this app to help increase conversion. The customer service is top-notch. Very impressed! My customers have a better time finding products now