PRODUCT SEARCH BAR & FILTERS

Instant & Rapid Search Bar. Advanced Smart Search & Categories

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

United Flags And Flagstaffs

I have no hesitation in giving Doofinder 5 stars, we have many products within our shop and customers can now find what they are looking for so much quicker. I found Kiran Kumar especially helpful and professional in his approach.

Gemini Cosmetics

Love this! our search bar is so much easier...Customers are able to find what they are looking for even without spelling correctly! Easy to install. Support was amazing!

Catkinhome

Great help from Chris, he's saved me from losing valuable sales. First class chap, thank you! Very helpful!

Timepieces International

Actually pretty intuitive and WAY better at finding products than the natice search.
We've got a big catalogue of similar items so really good for us. I would recommend! Kieran the sales guy was very help and supportive too.

Iguana Sell AU

Incredible product. Its speed and customization has no possible comparation with other search engines. I highly recommend it.

The Paddock Inc.

Susmit was very helpful in implementing Doofinder. We believe this app will be extremely helpful in increasing sales. We like the ability for initiating special sales and banners. The enhanced search capability will improve customer searches. Thank you for your assistance!

PureLove LLC

This app has helped increase my sales. I received 16 orders during the trial period as a result of a better search feed. The alternate product suggestions also helped to boost sales. Imanol is kind and courteous. When he first called I thought it was another telemarketer trying to sell me something. I was a little dismissive at first but then I listened to him explain the product. I logged in to the dashboard and he showed me how it works. He also reviewed the results with me at the end of the trial period to ensure I understand the benefits. I’m glad I took the time to try this app

LK Auto Factors

Struggled for a search bar app which was accurate, didn't hold up much hope on this one but were pleasantly surprised. The stats are there for us to see. The support provided was excellent, fingers crossed it continues

Audio Art Cable USA

The Doofinder app is a game-changer to dial in search results for your visitors. Follow-up and support from Alistair has been nothing short of exceptional. Highly recommended!

All Stitched Up Faversham

Definitely increased traffic to website - most helpful - gentleman on the phone was very helpful - recommended