PRODUCT SEARCH BAR & FILTERS

Instant & Rapid Search Bar. Advanced Smart Search & Categories

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

SQUAWK

Location India
Time spent using app About 1 year

Its great using Doo Finder. They resolved important issues for me, search not working over the mobile and others..

follus.com

Location Vietnam
Time spent using app About 1 month

This app cheated the search count of our website. Charging extra cost for mobile version is dishonest. We are contact but no response from Search bar & filters team.

September 15, 2021

We are very sorry that your experience with our app was disappointing. We are trying to contact you by email and phone to solve any problems asap.

Button Blue Crafts

I love how this app looks on our website. Ivan was very patient and helpful with me whilst setting up and explaining all that we could do to improve our sales conversion rate.
The stats are also very helpful in knowing how our customers shop and what they search for the most.

bentelinn home

Location Germany

EDIT4: German speaking support is very good, very happy with them. The whole set up took a little, but I believe tonight we can finish the implementation!
EDIT5: I have removed doofinder, since I need to have the order of products identical to the order of the items in the store, plus it should not use the item descriptions, only the tags.

September 13, 2021

We are very sorry that the initial configuration and setup was not as smooth as it should have been. Sincerest apologies for the inconvenience. We think all is fixed now, but in case we have overlooked anything, or you have any further concerns or doubts, please do contact us. We are here to help.

Midland Autocare

Time spent using app About 2 months

Rob helped me set up doofinder on our page. A great tool with great customer service. Thank you for the great tool and service

Suxceed Womens

Rob helped me set up doofinder. A useful tool for search, my customers love it and I love it, Thanks

Plantio La Orquidea

Time spent using app About 1 month

Chris was super helpful, walked me through all the steps and answered all my questions, my customers love the new search bar.

American Leatherworks

I used this app to optimize our search function in our website. Without Doofinder, our search engine was inept. Customer service has been there to help us every step of the way.

Jee & Ju Korean cosmetics

This is amazing app for customers search, a lot of functions for the good price. I liked the service what have been provided by awesome consultant Efiba, she helped me a lot to understand how I should work with app to get a results!

88 Gear

Chris was a big help and got us setup with minimal effort on our end. So far the app has been working great and has increased sales and conversions