4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for enhancing search functionality on their websites, making product discovery easier for customers. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, customization options, and ability to handle large inventories. The app provides valuable data and analytics, with features like synonym search results, banners, and redirection to specific pages. Excellent customer support and easy integration are also noted. Merchants report increased traffic, conversion rates, and sales after using the app, which offers a 30-day free trial.

July 11, 2022

Best search engine on the app store. You won't find customer service like this for applications on shopify. Peter and his team are really on top of it.

Flags Unlimited
February 5, 2021

App was excellent - improved our conversion rate right away and was simple to install and set up. Excellent support from Rob through the process.

Philip Jones Jewellery
October 14, 2020

Easy to set up and a vast improvement on the default search. They'll help set up a product feed and you can leave everything to run as is or customise it as necessary.

Stepping Out Travel
March 30, 2021

Benandleeautoaccessories.com So far I am happy with attention being giving to getting my site running and being noticed

Ben & Lee's Auto Accessories
June 25, 2021

They were very helpful and professionally persistent. The app itself is very useful too and certainly increased my sales.

421Store
May 2, 2022

Nick was the best asset this company has, was very patient with me, knew his products and guided me to show me how effective it would be. Most importantly I believe that doofinder makes my company look so much more professional and I’m amazed what is being looked at

Hope Faith Miracles
October 25, 2021

Thank you Haider, it has really helped with our overall product viability, highly recommend. We could not ask for any more, very easy and functional website, thank you again for your top top service.

Superpet Limited
November 25, 2020

Chris was very helpful and professional and patient thank you. I now have a good understanding of how clicks work out on my website

Fair Price Equestrian
March 18, 2021

BEST SEARCH BAR on shopify
5star customer service, Rick was a great help from start to finish on the install and set up.

Island vape UK
Edited October 28, 2021

So far the app has been very helpful with results and conversion rates. Customer service was great and Daniel helped me through the whole set up. I would highly recommend.

Peachy Olive Glitters