Reviews (882)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for businesses with numerous SKUs due to its advanced search functionality. It's praised for enhancing website search experiences with fast, accurate AI-powered results. The app is user-friendly, customizable, and provides valuable data for marketing strategies. Features like dynamic banners, synonym search results, and specific page redirection are particularly appreciated. Support is noted as responsive and knowledgeable. The app offers a free trial and is reported to boost conversion rates and sales.

November 26, 2020

5 stars for Rob who kept regularly following up with me through the trial period to answer my questions and resolve issues. And finally he managed to convince me to subscribe. The app works smoothly and I can comment further on seeing improvements in sales figures that can be credited fully to the search functionality they offer. I did see some improvement but will wait for some more time to comment on whether it is all because of the search functionality. Have suggested to Rob that the backend reports/dashboards could be improved to make it simpler and self-explanatory for customers to see value in the investment on the tool and it has been received positively. Overall worth it - Give it a go !! Rob, you rock and due credit goes to the team working with you behind the scenes as well.

Made with Love in India
January 18, 2023

This App is really good and the customer service given by Egor is amazing and quick response to my questions and ready to help me improve the search feature to adapt to our need. Thank you very much for your help. I highly recommend the app.

Spyder Controls Corp
December 15, 2021

Die App ist für uns eine große Hilfe. Die Kunden haben ein besseres Kauferlebnis und dadurch steigen die Umsätze pro Kauf merklich an. Der Kundenservice ist Vorbildlich, ich kann Doofinder daher wirklich weiter empfehlen.

Classic-Moped
Germany
January 4, 2023

Just installed, so far so good. Egor was very helpful in setting it up and answering any questions or concerns that I had. His service has been the reason I subscribed and decided to stick with it and give it a try.

Headset World USA - Your Headset Solutions
June 8, 2023

One of the best search engines in the market i would recommend this plug-in for your website, very easy to use and would give you a boost for your conversion,
thanks Mr. ayman for walking us through this process you was much help for us.

ALMENHAZ COFFEE SUPPLIES L.L.C
United Arab Emirates
May 23, 2023

I have had such a great experience with Andrew Kovacks with DooFinder. Andrew was so helpful, he went through the app step by step to make sure I understand how beneficial doofinder is for my website. If I have any questions or concerns Andrew has assured me I can contact him anytime.

A Dash Of Fab
February 24, 2023

As a business that sells a very niche, unique product this is a very helpful way for visitors to navigate my ecommerce store. For those new to my site, it is a discovery process to understand the many different designs of original art museum banners I carry. The tool has yielded a lot of searches already and it is super easy for visitors to use. The backend is simple to navigate as well. Thank you to Nicole for her thorough explanations and professionalism.

BetterWall
March 30, 2022

Excellent App. Shaun from Doofinder has been very accommodating any issues have been resolved quickly and efficiently.

ARTdiscount
February 2, 2022

Comenzamos a usarla hace un poco más de un mes, excelente app para optimizar el buscador de mi sitio web!!

KW Market
Chile
May 26, 2022

Currently using Doofinder on two Shopify stores. The search bar is really nice, I love the way it works. Most importantly, the tech support is top notch right from the start. Carl was great, set up everything for me, he made sure everything was set up correctly before leaving me. Many apps that I have are incomplete because of my lack of knowledge and lack of support. This is not the case with this company. They run their business the way a business should be run right from the start so I can get the most out of the app. Absolutley love the app and Doofinder as of this writing. Carl thank you for your persistence in reaching out to me in a time that I am short staffed and limited time, you made sure you got a hold of me and have everything working top notch, I really appreciate it. Thank you, Chris

Chris's Squirrels and More