PRODUCT SEARCH BAR & FILTERS

Instant & Rapid Search Bar. Advanced Smart Search & Categories

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Zero's

Time spent using app About 1 month

Luis has been super helpful in getting us set up. So far the service is very intuitive and helpful to both my in-store customers and online shoppers.

TrailArmor

So far so good; Seems like it has some good features that will be very helpful once I can dig into applying them to our site.

Ursini

Location Italy

Molto utile per chi ha un sito minimal come il mio, da una grade spinta alle vendite. bravi. consigliata

421Store

Time spent using app About 2 months

They were very helpful and professionally persistent. The app itself is very useful too and certainly increased my sales.

SMOKE EMPIRE

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app does wonders for my store. Its must need for businesses that have product that can be misspelled. Chris was really helpful and patient with me and he was dedicated to this service. Highly recommend this app for any business!

The Magnolia Cottage Boutique

Great customer service and I am looking forward to learning more about how this app can help my store

Personalised Gifts and Photo Gifts by Always Personal

What an amazing experience it has been to find DooFinder. These guys called a few months ago, i have to admit i was skeptical at first and worried it was just another search app, but boy have they proved me wrong! Lennon has taken us through the whole process and the app is amazing. I could not praise Lennon enough, he is brilliant. If anyone is in doubt, just do it, you will not regret it!

KarinaNYC Skin and Lash Clinics

Excellent app, and unbelievable support. Simple to install, results were nearly instantaneous. Easy and effective. Highly recommended.

Golfdotz

Wish I had discovered this earlier. Rapid search!! Great discovery (no pun intended!) First class set up experience from Lennon. Trial proved the ROI benefits. If you have a lot of SKU you need to look at Doofinder.

MIRA'S Sports and More

Time spent using app About 1 month

Very helpful!! Luis at Doofinder was very patient and helpful in showing us how to get the most out of Doofinder. The app makes a huge difference in helping our customers find what they need.