PRODUCT SEARCH BAR & FILTERS

Instant & Rapid Search Bar. Advanced Smart Search & Categories

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

PureLove LLC

This app has helped increase my sales. I received 16 orders during the trial period as a result of a better search feed. The alternate product suggestions also helped to boost sales. Imanol is kind and courteous. When he first called I thought it was another telemarketer trying to sell me something. I was a little dismissive at first but then I listened to him explain the product. I logged in to the dashboard and he showed me how it works. He also reviewed the results with me at the end of the trial period to ensure I understand the benefits. I’m glad I took the time to try this app

LK Auto Factors

Location Ireland
Time spent using app About 1 month

Struggled for a search bar app which was accurate, didn't hold up much hope on this one but were pleasantly surprised. The stats are there for us to see. The support provided was excellent, fingers crossed it continues

Audio Art Cable USA

Time spent using app About 1 month

The Doofinder app is a game-changer to dial in search results for your visitors. Follow-up and support from Alistair has been nothing short of exceptional. Highly recommended!

All Stitched Up Faversham

Time spent using app About 2 months

Definitely increased traffic to website - most helpful - gentleman on the phone was very helpful - recommended

J&B Menswear Ltd, Norwich

Time spent using app About 1 month

Doofinder has been very good for us, we are very positive that our business will continue to increase!

BeautyTables

Doofinder is a great tool for our e-commerce website, it's so much better than our standard search bar. Very simple to use and easy to set up, we also find the statistics very useful. We have also seen great results from our customers using the search bar! Thank you to Imanol who has guided us through it all.

Status Quo

Location India
Time spent using app About 1 month

The search bar and filters through this app have helped provide a seamless search experience for customers visiting my site and have also helped improve conversion rates. Luis and Sam were of great help through the entire trial period and post that as well. Easy to use. Highly recommended app for those who are struggling with their filters and search bars :)

Bandit Fitness

Genuinely great search software. Luis helped with the integration and it went very smoothly. I was able to customize to bette fit our theme with CSS quickly, and plan to further improve the design to fit our store. A little expensive, but if you've got a big catalog like we do, it's great.

Jobili Activewear Limited

This is a great app and it helps to drive my potential customers to my shop by using simple search terms using the doofinder app.

Black Barn Upholstery Supplies

Chris was very helpful in setting up the search bar and we have already seen amazing results in the first month of using it. Highly recommended!