PRODUCT SEARCH BAR & FILTERS

PRODUCT SEARCH BAR & FILTERS

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
November 4, 2021

Nick was very helpful and attentive, excellent app, excellent service!
This app makes the site so much easier to navigate and boosts sales.

E & L Apparel
Time spent using app: About 1 year
November 4, 2021

Help setting this app up was brilliant and they really listened to what we needed. Already making our website more user friendly, thank you!

Sass & Edge
Time spent using app: 12 months
November 4, 2021

Brilliant app. Really impressed with the usability. Good customer support too. Looking forward to seeing how it performs going forward.

Cheers Wine Merchants
Time spent using app: 4 months
November 2, 2021

Therie was so friendly and helpful. She had great follow-up. We are excited to more searches and sales.

Squash Blossom Vail
Time spent using app: 9 months
November 2, 2021

I have used the demo of this account and it makes searching stores so much easily and quicker than the convention search in Shopify. You don't realise how good an advanced search is for your store until you get one. Thanks to Shaun for helping me get everything set up and talked me through all the features on the app itself. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for an advanced search feature.

Five Realm Cards
Time spent using app: 29 days
November 1, 2021

Our rep Chris Ashford was very helpful. Prior to his phone consultation some search queries would show 0 results. After talking to Chris, and following his guided walkthrough, our search now offers suggestions, provides results when misspelled, and will auto-redirect when certain words are typed. I highly recommend their free 30 day trial. -Jay

Ghassan Automotive
Time spent using app: About 1 month
October 29, 2021

This app helps our customers find the items they are looking for in the search bar even when they have spelling mistakes. Kiran was extremely helpful through the on-boarding process.

Steven Dann
Time spent using app: 25 days
October 29, 2021

Tau was great at explaining everything and getting everything working for us. We seem to be experiencing much greater search success now.

Cary Quilting Company
Time spent using app: 18 days
October 28, 2021

This App help me to lead more sales and make search easier for my customers. My assessor Ivan Sojo was so professional and helpful trough the process of my subscription even got me a good discount after the trial. I recommend the app.

Veira Trending Shop
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Edited October 28, 2021

So far the app has been very helpful with results and conversion rates. Customer service was great and Daniel helped me through the whole set up. I would highly recommend.

Peachy Olive Glitters