BEST Currency Converter

BEST Currency Converter

by Grizzly Apps SRL

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

Best loots

Super useful, best way to convert to user's currencies without a headache!
This is the best way to avoid people from getting confused while shopping in your website

FeliciteOrganics

I used the app to convert currencies. Easy to set up. Wish I could move the location of the converter to where I want it.

HUMAN & POOCH

Very easy to set up and works great so far! I've only just installed the app so will post another review once I've checked everything over.
Update: the customer service is incredible - they solved the issue I had quickly and everything is working perfectly - highly recommend.

ZAPHIROBLUE

excellent application, very useful. Easy to use. They also give you the option to occupy at no cost when you are just starting out.

Eco-Gift Shop

BEST Currency converter is a very generous service company that provides a free plan! Up to an upgrade ... are 160+ currencies made available just with the push of a button. .... that truly helps customers shop in their local currency where ever they are!

MenTalk Health

Amazing and extremely easy to use!!! It is exactly what i've been looking for and has taken my webpage to a whole new level.

Legaspirit

i used this app and help me a lot! When you have a lot of orders from the whole planet you need to have this app!

Urban Dyme

If you need a currency conversion app this is the way to go. I highly recommend this app, very easy to setup and works great!

Shopwithmyway

I open the app and type In my store url and it says failed over and over.. I tried relaunching and even deleting and reinstalling

MAHUR

very good app for starting a new store and give the customer the choice to pay with their currency that suitable for them.