BEST Currency Converter

BEST Currency Converter

by Grizzly Apps SRL

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

SchMick

I have heard so much about this app. Hopefully, it will help me a lot. I will give another review once I use this app.

LOBALOL

I used this app to help me convert my customer's currency into their own currency. I like that it is google compliant and looks great on the header of my page with each country's flag.

BodyBySTF

have not used it yet, we'll see if i like it or not. >had to fill 100 character spaces>..............

Mom and Claire

great app, settings a bit hard... great app, settings a bit hard... great app, settings a bit hard... great app, settings a bit hard... great app, settings a bit hard... great app, settings a bit hard...

OMCOR

I really enjoyed this app so far, helps easy convert my prices for my international customers. The free option offers 5 currencies which is perfect for beginning stores and then can expand plan to include multiple currencies for you client base.

Cloudy Perfume™ - Official Store

I always use this app for my Shopify stores. It's the best on the market. The price is fair and has tons of currency. Recommended.

Karma Screenprints

Great free app that worked with my theme. No issues setting up or changing the codes in my settings. Thanks!

Tenikinz

It makes your website much more professional. I also like the fact that you can control how the price changes when your product is shown in a different currency. I HIGHLY recommend this one. :)

bounti4lme

so far so good, just set up & that part was easy. it automated feasible currencies to use which i kept

Delightful Glitter Co.

Fantastic app! Works well. I had an issue using it with Safari but after contacting the developer, they were able to address the issue.