BEST Currency Converter

BEST Currency Converter

by Grizzly Apps

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

eBusy Buy

I added your app but it is in our site but not convert into desire currency.shoing the different currency but in the store currency always only what the currency in my store not convert desired currency.this is useless for me
thanks

KronoWorld

Just a quick line to say thanks to Mike for the support in getting things up and running, in a courteous and professional manner at all times. Recommendable service, in no time at all. Thanks-a-lot!

New vision Gessy Internacional

Com Best minha loja está com mais capacidade de venda, pois tem uma convenção de moeda excelente, faseio de estala com uma configuração atualizada de moedas. Estou muito satisfeito.

miecases

Easy to use and helpful. It shows customers the currency change and was really easy to implement by following the instructions. I am also only using the free version.

Perceee

Thanks for the free plan. i have not used it yet but i hope it'll work as i want it to. I may upgrade later.

Fern Fresh

This has been working well for me! Happy to have it installed the free version, the paid version.

Instant Beauty US

Love this app and most of all, their support is amazing. We asked them to arrange the icons and got their help immediately. Highly recommended

Collars For Puppies

This app makes the website look more professional. It allows the currency conversion to be a smooth process just with one click. I would highly recommend it for business in the E-commerce niche.

Güllü Ayıcık

nice very good nice very good nice very good nice very good nice very good nice very good nice very good nice very good

MyLittlePet France

Hi guys! This is a Good app, would be better free bit it is fine ! thank you for offering this Currency Converter