BEST Currency Converter

BEST Currency Converter

by Grizzly Apps SRL

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

DeepTech

Does everything that I need it to, easily and with no hassle..........................................................

Gadgets&Co Homecom.shop

easy to use basic instructions, step by step simple clear and good value would recommend to anyone.

eneckmassager

helpful app, it help me to covert the product price into a different currencies and it's so easy to use.

Princesa azul Fashion

good service, perfect for my web , work great! i have other shopify store and work great almost 3 year in a row with this app . thank you

Luminescence Skincare

I love this app so much, it helped make shopping easy for my customers, which in turn helped with my sales

Rtila

I just downloaded this app. It seems pretty nice, probably a necessary tool to run international e-commerce. I hope it helps in increasing sales.

Mosaic Jewels

What did they offer the close business during coronavirus pandemic?? BIG NOTHING, look at other Apps they really understand they offer what they could. #SELFISH

May 22, 2020

Hello,

We were contacted by you at the end of April with an email filled with profanities telling us to stop charging you. You then contacted Shopify to ask for a refund and we agreed to offer a refund, however seeing as how you didn’t pay the funds, we couldn’t offer one, but we did inform Shopify that if the payment was pending they could cancel it so you wouldn’t be charged at all for our app.

And after all that you still say that we did nothing to help you during this time? even after you were so disrespectful when communicating with us?

We understand that some of our clients have a difficult time during this period and try and help in any way we can.

Best wishes,
Mike.

Reusable Goods Store

I just downloaded this app. It seems pretty nice, probably a necessary tool to run an international e-ccomerce. I hope it helps increasing sales.

Hairadise

Easy setup, nice looking. Free plan is enough if you only sell in major countries and don't need to customize a lot.

At Home Together

I am new to Shopify - and feel like my eyes are glazing over from learning so many new things in the past couple of days. Currency Converter was SO EASY to install and use! I cannot tell you how much of a relief this was with how mush my brain feels right now. Thank you!