BEST Currency Converter

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

Free plan available

Uniquely

This app is very easy to use and set up. I thought it would have been complicated but the instructions are very clear and easy to follow.

InspireYou Co

works really well. Until now I am really happy with the app it is helping people understanding how much they are paying for the product in my store.

Swisios

Really nice app it helps with your customers and it does not leave bad reviews on your website you can easily change currencys and convert you money in local currency easy to use and install i reccomend

travelpainter.art

DANGER! After removing the app it is NOT REMOVED from my site and I cannot install another app (with a normal design and opportunity to remove flag icons). I updated review to 3 stars due to the quick reply from support with the instructions. I think this instruction must be inside the app though.

3inthemorning

Great app, works flawlessly. Had some trouble installing it myself, contacted support and they offered to set it up for me. Responses and service were very prompt, would highly recommend!

Domingo Fishing

top app , its help me to add currencies simply , i recommand of course.
thanks to all team for that work

wisermate

amazing app, i love to use for currency conversion. this is the best currency convertor app for shopify. i love to enjoy this app

Northland North Coast

In my situation, it works really well before going into Checkout mode where the currency does not change.

Powkiddy official store

Set up very simple, good currency conversion tool, like it.I will recommend it to my friends, thank you.

Shashki

thanks its a good app working nice around the world. recommande to anyone looking for this kind of rhing