BEST Currency Converter

BEST Currency Converter

by Grizzly Apps

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

JADzZ

thnks for this great app it will really help us to make a good job and to help our customer to make good decisions

GUGUGAGA

I just downloaded the app and I love the video it’s will made and gives me trust into buying a monthly app

The Kitchen Thinker

Really nice free app that can be added to your store. Simple installation and setting up then you're ready to go. I'm really satisfied with this app.

IKCHA

It's worked great! We ship worldwide and it's helped our international customers be able to know exactly how much they are paying.

Fantasy gifts

Right today i aske help to my store to help me to make the app to work on web side to the team best of Currency but im not recommend at all becouse !
1 my theme din't was compatible wit turbo0.3 and that fine i undestand and i had 2 to current on store so was make contrast and i undestand that okay
2 the team mess ap my store with currety
3 i lost lot time to ask to fix the problem and then really hard did of course need give the time (lost time a lot of work )
4 dont give to no one let to toch your store ,if you try to installation by your self and working okay but not trust not one to touch your store
this my experice of today.

UK Cover Lover

Its 5 stars from me. Very easy to install and does all it says it will do. Great support as well. What you waiting for reading reviews, get it added to your store now.

Brittany Cosmetics

This app is perfect ! Everything works well ! Currency is change automatically, don't worry ! I recommend this app !

TNJConnect

i used this app to help with my shopify, very helpfull, quick and easy set up
for anyone wanting to start this is a very recommendable app to use

Sweet Drive

Really good app. Helped me a lot. Fast. Quick. I like it a lot. It is the best. It will make money.

Royale Paws

This is a very simple and effective tool for your site. Will add extra value to the image and professionalism of your page, highly recommended.