BEST Currency Converter

BEST Currency Converter

by Grizzly Apps

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

Playtemplate

Easy as useful! warmly recommended!

Make Me Models

Very happy with this handy free app. It takes the headache out of currency converting. Thanks from USA at www.makememodels.com

Pokemongostore Ca

Wow, this literally took 3 mins to install and setup - amazing app would highly recommend to everyone.

Lifeculture Apparel

App seems to work great. Had one small issue with collection page text being crossed through - may have been the app's fault, may have been something else. Doesn't matter though; Mike Dragon, from support went into my css and fixed the problem. 5/5 functionality, 5/5 customer service

Death Collective

I can't believe this is free! What a great app!

On first install I was having issues with it on mobile (my fault, not the app), so I emailed the guys asking for support to get it working. Within 24 hours Michael had fixed it for me and even placed the converter in a better spot on our store.

I will definitely be looking into the full version of this app in the future. Easy to use and awesome customer service!

Hangers And Hydes

Easy to install. Works great. Thank you!!

Becozi

Ridiculously easy to install and got in running perfectly on my store in a matter of minutes! Don't know if I'll need to upgrade to the premium version unless my store really grows.

Thanks for providing this awesome Shopify app!

H F Boutique

Facile à installer, un plus pour les clients. Tout le monde n'a pas la même monnaie.

Myfusionbelts

Love this APP! If you have international customers this is a MUST Have!!

Travelmixa

Yes I would refer this to a friend. I'm currently using the free option with just five currencies but will likely upgrade to provide customers with an even easier buying experience. I think this is a super, affordable APP.