BEST Currency Converter

BEST Currency Converter

by Grizzly Apps

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

Kamsbeautybox

Really the BEST currency converter, thank you!!

Pokemongospot

great and useful app !! thank you

Extri

Love this app very good idea

Super

Extri Uk

Truck Elec

Great Currency Converter App & Reasonably Priced!!

Neptune24

Great service - ideal for free with loads of little extras.
Check them out - see what Grizzly can do for you :)

Bio Blends 2

Set this up with alsofpublishing.com.au

Greatness Within

Great work. https://greatnesswithin.co/ approves so far!

Low Cost Wearables

Fantastic! Very easy to use and will hopefully make using my store much easier for visitors.

Kithub

This app just...worked. I had to make one small, easy change in settings and there it was, 5 currencies in my header. I think it's pretty reasonable to offer 5 currencies for free and charge for more than that.

Now I just need to have a way to track whether anyone actually changes to their local currency on the site. If I have that information then it will inform as to whether or not I want to upgrade. I'm not sure if Google Analytics will supply that tracking info as I don't see a parameter added to the URL string.

The Tie Guys

Would not recommend this app. After installing it on our store, "add to cart" button and all variants went missing. Be very cautious when installing this application.

UPDATE: Grizzly Apps reached out to us about our issue and were very helpful in helping us correct the problem. Thanks again for the great customer service. Awesome application to help us tailor to the needs of our customers.