4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, real-time exchange rates, and seamless Shopify integration. It supports over 160 currencies and automatically updates exchange rates for accurate conversions. The app also offers an offline mode and real-time currency switcher. Merchants appreciate the customization options that align with their store's branding. It's free, easy to install, and comes with responsive customer support. Many credit it with boosting international sales and enhancing customer experience.

September 14, 2017

Great for switching currencies automatically on site!

Soundmagic Co Uk
August 18, 2018

So happy to use your app in my shopify store. thanks

Fauv Studio
Türkiye
August 15, 2017

OK. It's useful, No Doubt. But i just installed this app so can't say much about it. Right now, using the free version, will definitely go for the paid version once i'll start getting enough orders to purchase this app.

Storeunisex
India
January 26, 2017

Very easy to install for a non-techie like me!

Atomic Jane Clothing
May 25, 2016

Super easy! I expected to have to change code, but BAM, it was there! Love it! I just started with the free basic, but you never know what demands will bring.

Odyssey Cache
September 11, 2016

Super easy to set up. Most of my customers are now International so this App is a must have.

Fierce Edge
About 6 years using the app
December 9, 2017

Much easier to set up than the other options here. For my purposes the free version works just fine. It does what I expect. Thanks.

Retro Audiophile Designs
About 6 years using the app
August 28, 2023

muy facil de usar, te da 5 conversiones de monedas que para ser gratis se me hace una gran opcion si estan empezando

CarPro MX
Mexico
5 minutes using the app
Edited February 9, 2018

Great support from this vendor. They had provided the necessary instructions to set it up properly. It was immediately resolved once done. Good job! If i get alot of sales, i will upgrade to the elite (coz i need the funds to come in first) ...

www.jessiestrinketrove.com is still under construction, and currency conversion is absolutely a key component in my store. Glad to try BEST out.

Trinkettrovebyjessie
Malaysia
Almost 6 years using the app
January 31, 2016

We needed a currency converter and tried several. Nothing comes close to Doubly. It’s a must-have if you sell internationally. Doubly is packed with all the features you could ask for and looks amazing. I’m convinced Doubly is going to boost our sales.

I emailed Michael since I needed some guidance on how to position and customize the currency converter. Michael did it for me in 15 minutes :)

Awesome app and even better customer service. Highly recommended!

Critical Pump